We'd like to offer you a new game mechanic which will depend on your ability to ferret out little clues hidden around the World of Twelve. You'll explore, search, scrutinize and maybe, just maybe, become a rich and famous treasure hunter.
The 2.18 update contains a lot of small, and less small, changes, and we'll let you discover most of them in-game. However, for the less patient, here's a peak at some of the improvements planned for the DOFUS client.
But allow me to quickly introduce myself before going into the heart of the subject. I am [Hyl-Harant], the latest addition to the client development team. It’s my pleasure to tell you all about this new interface through this devblog article.
This article led to significant debate within the community, which we have been following with a great amount of interest. The team was quite invested in your discussion of the article because this decision was also debated at length within our team before the article was published. It was a thorny decision, because both sides provided many positive possibilities, but also some potentially negative counter-possibilities.
- New breeding items, craftable using boss resources.
- A dragoturkey's energy has now a direct impact on breeders and not just on adventurers. Their energy is now fixed and independent of their level: At level 1, your dragoturkey will have a maximum energy value equivalent to that of a level 100 dragoturkey prior to the 2.16 update.
- The majority of the old breeding items will no longer be craftable, but remain usable. Some can still be crafted but their recipes have been reviewed.
- It is now possible to exchange used up breeding items against brand new ones. For that, you need to talk to Bobby the Builder in the Koalak Mountain Breeder Village, where he will exchange five breeding items of the same type for a brand new one.
- Around 60 new paddocks have been added to the game.
Official DOFUS Twitter
- RT @Strangerized: Foggernauts build their turrets from recyclable material for the week. Prototypes are still being built. #SaveTheWorldOfT…
- RT @shroom_girl: Osas gain an extra inventory slot for poop bags #SaveTheWorldOfTwelve
- @Wylia_HEC Bots are truly the world's most renewable source of energy... #crying
- RT @Wylia_HEC: @DOFUS_EN #SaveTheWorldOfTwelve Save Dofus, Eat Bots. http://t.co/lh4GnpKrJT
- RT @rick_maroto: @DOFUS_EN #SaveTheWorldOfTwelve Recall Potions should have a condition like "> 10 maps from a Zaap", people are so lazy! 💃…
- RT @Santo_ForLife: @DOFUS_EN Team Rosal! http://t.co/SGMrn04p63
- #EarthDay is this week; so for our # contest, tell us how Twelvians could keep the World of Twelve beautiful: #SaveTheWorldOfTwelve
- Another hashtag contest will be starting soon, another chance to win a Witter Beanie isn't far away...
- @Couss_JOL Please tweet us your Ankama account nickname (not your login) and your prize will be awarded tomorrow!
- Another week of tough competition; congrats to @Couss_JOL! You're the winner of the #PimpMyPaddock hashtag contest!
- RT @grimmguard: #PimpMyPaddock @frvscns @DOFUS_EN Izmar x ∞. Let the sparks fly!
- RT @MissTachia: @DOFUS_EN Icing station. #PimpMyPaddock
- RT @Couss_JOL: #PimpMyPaddock I would put a race track. After all, they deserve a more exciting life than wandering foolishly ! http://t.co…
- @windgar @Izmarvelous Did you guys happen to screenshot the directions in the step where the search fails?
- Reaching down the slain gobball's throat you find, two kamas, an old shoe, and a scrap of parchment. http://t.co/Ca08MbhKKu
- RT @nathankpeck: @DOFUS_EN I always dream big... #PimpMyPaddock http://t.co/AQo4FmoEbG
- Ankama Convention: Play 1.29 and fight a completely new boss! http://t.co/Iyoe49cLKM
- You'll be able to play #DOFUS 1.29 at the Ankama Convention. #yep News article coming soon!
- @Glutoblop You should be ok, but just FYI with the new Updater, it's better to restart the client and your computer before reinstalling.
- RT @Uusi_mene: #PimpMyPaddock Everything a lazy mount hoarder could hope for. Sit back, watch, hunt treasures. Why do I bother xD http://t.…