A few months ago, I announced the Ogrines project to you on this blog, and unfortunately, after several weeks of discussions, I had to leave to work full time on the project.
The time has now come to bring you up to speed.
Many of you think that I deliberately kept the article on MKP until the last moment - well you’re dead right! I wanted you to have all the details before explaining the most important point.
You’ve been waiting a long time, but so have we! All the originality of the Ogrine system will be revealed in this last post. And there's nothing more exciting for the creators than to disclose their ideas and to see what you think!
Firstly, my apologies for the delay in publishing this post – I would have done so earlier if it hadn’t been for a few complications with the release of the DOFUS 2.0 collector box, and some other unusual IRL events!
This week we'll finally tell you all about the services available, which is one of the main points of interest in the Ogrine story.
For the release of DOFUS 2.0, there will be 4 services, and we will continue adding features based on your suggestions/expectations, and what we can or want to allow players do.
What can you do to avoid scams when you use Ogrines? The establishment of this new system raises many security issues, so today Lotomai will take you through the various precautions you can take, especially the use of certified Ogrines, to secure your player accounts.
You can never be too careful about fraud...
The introductions done, we turn now to something that’s a little harder to explain - how do you obtain Ogrines, and how do they relate to subscriptions?
We’ll also be talking about one of the essential features of the new system: the conversion of Ogrines to subscription time
After the release of the Ogrine Seeker many of you have been seeking more information as to what an Ogrine might be.
It’s time to tell you a little bit more about it!
Official DOFUS Twitter
- @llama_king The artist commentary says that the creature in the background is a masqueraider, possessed by a demonic mask. Aku IS a demon...
- Issue #6 of the DOFUS Mag includes a step-by-step art tutorial from Takeshi Jonoo. http://t.co/2N3A2RJ2xU http://t.co/wHCSWiIw3z
- @Dc_spaceman If you're having problems unlocking the shield on your new computer, you can send a ticket here: https://t.co/HopXhIn7kP
- The 2.12 changelog is available here: http://t.co/HYz9Gabp33 #dofus
- Update 2.12 is coming on Tuseday. Check out the video for further deets! http://t.co/IISX00Kdti
- Get Reckless! The famous Reckless Emote is avail. in the Emporium and with your sub of 3 months or more until May 22! http://t.co/qqSThIoj8r
- @_Turnernator Thanks for mentioning the problem, your tweet combined with other reports let us know something was wrong. #cheers =D
- Today and tomorrow, get 7 other unique players together and run the challenge dungeon to win a prize! http://t.co/ZsHcRhgJ2p
- It's going to be a plushie-palooza at our @MCMExpo store! Bow Meows, Coneys, Dragoones, Gobballs and these guys: http://t.co/9c2AfbZy8z
- Reminder: Tuesday's maintenance will start and end one hour later than usual this week: http://t.co/6cs4jLfwYU
- May 15 and 16, tackle the Super Gobbowl challenge with 8 other players: http://t.co/ZsHcRhgJ2p #DOFUS
- @_Turnernator If you sent the ticket using the account that tried to redeed the code, that should be all Support needs. #sorryforthedelay
- @_Turnernator Ok, it looks like the person responsible for code support is out today. Did you include the non-working code in your ticket?
- @_Turnernator http://t.co/OtpUaRE5mh? No, it seems to be working from our end, did you lose a lottery prize?
- @llama_king @shroom_girl By the way, I want to see a video of the first attempt. =D
- @_Turnernator As it turns out, yes. May 8th and 9th are French national holidays. ^^
- @Drag431267 You can recover your account by requesting a new email for the account here (picture ID required): http://t.co/89aY00ZaK0
- @llama_king @shroom_girl Mwahahahahaha. #evilplan
- @rAylOz038 Many F3 monsters use states that require you to use specific tactics to turn them off. Try this! http://t.co/AoZhULwrHR
- @llama_king Dear Llama, Fecas cannot unlock Kimbo Glyph until they have soloed every boss in the game, naked. Good luck! #itsatrap