Displaying the world map has been causing problems for some time now: it was slow to open and made the client considerably more sluggish, especially for players with less powerful set-ups. This problem was due in part to the large volume of conquest territory data which had to be loaded each time, which was quite resource-consuming for the client.
We have therefore changed the way this map works so that it will require fewer resources and display more quickly. The default setting will now be to hide the conquest territories (which you will still be able to view by clicking a button), which frees up the whole interface to display the map, making it not only smoother to load but also much more legible and user-friendly.
The emoticon panel has been enlarged and over 60 new emoticons have been added. More funny faces to express your emotions means less writing and more playing!
For a long time now, you’ve been asking for a feature which allows you to modify the buttons displayed at the bottom of the interface (underneath the spell and item shortcuts), so that you can put the buttons you use the most in pole position and hide those that you use the least. We’ve got good news – you can now rearrange these buttons to your heart’s content!
All you have to do is click on the “+” at the right-hand side of the bar to display the hidden buttons and then drag and drop them to rearrange them as you wish. Placement works in the same way as it does for moving spells and items to the shortcut bar: when you drop one button onto another, the two will switch places.
A few patches ago, we improved transfers from inventories to chests by allowing you to move all the items in one inventory to another. This improvement made a lot of transfers much easier. However, in most cases, this feature did not correspond to players’ needs. A second option was to hold down the Shift key when clicking on the transfer button, in order to move visible items only. Unfortunately, this feature is less well-known and is rarely used.
We have therefore decided to improve the system further by offering three different options for your item transfers:
- Transfer all items: Unsurprisingly, this option lets you transfer everything in the right hand inventory (from Equipment, Miscellaneous and Resources) to the left-hand chest and vice versa.
- Transfer visible items: This is the equivalent to the keyboard shortcut mentioned above and enables you to move a selection of items: a certain category, a certain type, or the results of a search. This feature can be used to move all of your resources, all of your Wool, or all items containing the word “Gobball”, for example.
- Transfer existing items: This is a new option which only transfers items which can already be found in the destination chest. Particularly useful for super-organised players, it will enable you to transfer all the resources you dropped during your last trip to see Kimbo to your dedicated “Otomai Resources” chest with one simple click.
Now you have no excuse for an untidy inventory!
Official DOFUS Twitter
- Tweeting from the floor of @MCMExpo! If you were with us in 2011, you will not recognize our booth, it's 200% more awesome today! #dofus
- If you can't attend @MCMExpo this weekend, drop in on Zato this Saturday for Incarnation Wars! http://t.co/f9cbaKrZoH Thanks, Avarice!
- Hey #London! We'll see you tomorrow @MCMExpo http://t.co/NHERqFdZuo
- Izmar posted a thing! Frequently Suggested Suggestions (and their official answers): http://t.co/cZ5icLlndl #dofus
- @theboydetective We would hate that too! PayPal is a good payment method, but make sure your bank details are up-to-date. =) #doublecheck
- @theboydetective Izmar here: Using my US card to sub from a French IP usually works, have you sent a ticket? https://t.co/A5H9oZBdve
- @llama_king The artist commentary says that the creature in the background is a masqueraider, possessed by a demonic mask. Aku IS a demon...
- Issue #6 of the DOFUS Mag includes a step-by-step art tutorial from Takeshi Jonoo. http://t.co/2N3A2RJ2xU http://t.co/wHCSWiIw3z
- @Dc_spaceman If you're having problems unlocking the shield on your new computer, you can send a ticket here: https://t.co/HopXhIn7kP
- The 2.12 changelog is available here: http://t.co/HYz9Gabp33 #dofus
- Update 2.12 is coming on Tuseday. Check out the video for further deets! http://t.co/IISX00Kdti
- Get Reckless! The famous Reckless Emote is avail. in the Emporium and with your sub of 3 months or more until May 22! http://t.co/qqSThIoj8r
- @_Turnernator Thanks for mentioning the problem, your tweet combined with other reports let us know something was wrong. #cheers =D
- Today and tomorrow, get 7 other unique players together and run the challenge dungeon to win a prize! http://t.co/ZsHcRhgJ2p
- It's going to be a plushie-palooza at our @MCMExpo store! Bow Meows, Coneys, Dragoones, Gobballs and these guys: http://t.co/9c2AfbZy8z
- Reminder: Tuesday's maintenance will start and end one hour later than usual this week: http://t.co/6cs4jLfwYU
- May 15 and 16, tackle the Super Gobbowl challenge with 8 other players: http://t.co/ZsHcRhgJ2p #DOFUS
- @_Turnernator If you sent the ticket using the account that tried to redeed the code, that should be all Support needs. #sorryforthedelay
- @_Turnernator Ok, it looks like the person responsible for code support is out today. Did you include the non-working code in your ticket?
- @_Turnernator http://t.co/OtpUaRE5mh? No, it seems to be working from our end, did you lose a lottery prize?