FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need kamas help fast ! :)

By NineTailFox#4219 December 03, 2014, 21:21:24
OK guys since my brother will do break from dofus .. i started to play on his acc biggrin i played fous around 2008-2009 but not anymore.. it is still like new to me since there were many changes as i can see.. i need kamas lol Xd any ways of it ? i will start new str eca smile have set around 128 lvl but till then i will lvl solo .. farmer/baker 100 jewller 67 magus 100 those are my professions .. i want something easy like to do it 30-40 mins and get enough for sub + something for me ( when i say something i think around 600kk for me ) per week .. so 1.6 mk weekly for now biggrin ? is treasure hunt good and can it afford it ? i have 128 str iop ( my brother's one ) and i can play it for treasure .. what you think guys ? tell me smile also are raw cereals selling ? XD lazy to make breads .. that is all
Good Gaming
0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 27431
0 0
Score : 272
saw that tread it is out-date so something better if it is possible
0 0
Score : 3067
Out of what you have I think Jewelmagus is your best shot. Exo AP/MP endgame equipment costs 50-100mk more than original item. Once you're a pro and lucky enough to sell 1-2 such items, you'll be able to sub for next few years. Before you're a pro you'll have to track the market's pulse, figure what's popular and demanded, when you get some free kamas probably try AP/MP Gelano or two.

Raw cereals are not it at all, breads are not that for you either, treasure hunt is not even serious, unless you're super lucky it does not worth the time. 3kk and 200 sand roses and that is L200 chest. Not even serious.
0 0
Score : 40
I would definitely not agree with the above post, exo maging is only for the people who are already rich, and most of the time you still make a loss, you need to be able to invest a lot of money to see profit, and even more so if you don't already have the runes needed for it. There is no such thing as a pro exo magus, you mage the items stats how you wish too and as long as the item has enough item power left to allow the exo mage to drop on it, then you just have to cross your fingers and hope.

Treasure hunts are a good way to make some money, if I'm not wrong with saying this, you can start a treasure hunt and kolo to earn additional kamas on the side through exchanging the kolosotokens for pebbles or spell point scrolls. Also doing your daily dopples will take around 30-40 minutes normally, which again is worth doing, whilst they aren't all amazing amounts of kamas, it all adds up and hey, we all had to start somewhere! If you can, you could also farm, or use percs to collect dragon pig key mats, craft and sell the keys, or use the keys to soul dragon pig although I'm unsure if you'd be able to beat the dungeon or not even with an astrub knight, on my server, dragon pig souls sell for 200-250kk each. Also if you could beat kwak dungeon the mats there are worthwhile and you can craft them into kwak headgears which when crushed bring good kamas from the runes, or you could just sell the souls. You can also get a jeweler magus rune, and start charging a little for maging services.

Ideally, we'd all be able to make what we need quickly, although its not normally possible on dofus, especially when a person only plays one character, however you just have to keep at it, try out different methods, see how they go, you could look into leveling a miner or lumberjack part time, you can make a reasonable amount from them, or save the mats and use them for a wand smith, there is a (correct me if I am wrong) five slot wand that has range on it, you roughly get one range rune per ten, or at least so I have been told, its a pretty good way to make money, range runes are good profit.
0 0
Score : 272
ty but do you think barley as a raw cereal sells ? i mean barley is 8kk per 100 selling 5kk barley is 400kk .. can i sell that much barley in one day?and also any other sugestions ^^ ?
0 0
Score : 3067
There are few things you have to understand about question "how to make kamas".

First, there are no easy ways. You are not buying your subscription for kamas, you find some other player who's lazier than you to pay for your sub, because he's got real money and you get the part to grind kamas for him. If kamas were easy then subscription would just cost much more - in kamas. That's how it works in demand/supply economics. Aaaand, even if an easy way suddenly pops up you are totally not the only one around. Sooner or later any of the ways become crowded down to the point the profit is no better than any other way by time/effort/result ratio.

Second, you cannot amass kamas from the game directly. Well, not anymore. There was a 100kk daily route but it was removed thanks to bots abusing it. So it is not "us vs game". It is "us vs each other". You need to produce in-game content that is needed (or mass-produce something that is constantly needed) by the other players. Be it rare resource drops, characteristic scrolls, most expensive runes or items maged good or over-maged or exo-maged.

Regardless your "devious barley plan".

Try it. You won't get hurt from trying. The keypoint, however, is not the price of x100 bundle, it is cumulative daily demand and, that's important, unlike the average price none of us knows if that average price is calculated from 100500 sells within the last hour or from x10 pack sold once two weeks ago.
0 0
Respond to this thread