DOFUS Battles 2 coming April 13th!
You play as Jeff Stobbs (the first instalment's big baddie), a man in pursuit of a mysterious and powerful artifact: the Golden Apple. His weapon? A tactile Slablet. His ammo? Zaplis that can be used to control his allies. Hmm, sounds familiar? Naaah, couldn't be...
Jeff Stobbs understands that a good offence is the best defence. Gone is the ''Tower Defence'' gameplay of DOFUS Battles 1; it's time for Tower Attack - a new, innovative and original concept from Ankama.
- 27 battles against a variety of characters from the 14 DOFUS classes and over 20 different monsters.
- 20 monsters to tame and control by solving the 20 corresponding Sokobans (those Japanese puzzles, you know?)
- More than 50 pieces of equipment for your allies Transform your Gobballs into CyberGobballs and kit them out to make them even more powerful!
- 9 DOFUS zones to explore (or re-explore...?)
- 1 unique story; a totally wacky parable based on a story well-known amongst iPhone, iPad and iPod users... revisited and revised Ankama-style.
- 1 entirely new and innovative type of gameplay! Discover the RPG aspect which led to the success of DOFUS BATTLES... but forget Tower Defence; this time around, Tower Attack is the way forward!
One finger to control them all...