[Contest] Dofus Movie Mayhem!
To enter the contest, you must create a screenshot of DOFUS characters re-enacting famous movie scenes in-game. Try to be as elaborate and accurate as possible - we want to really be in the scene, not just see a character saying a line from a movie!
Here's an example, can you guess which famous movie scene is portrayed below?
Here's a more detailed list of the rules:
- All valid entries must be in the form of an in-game screenshot. Some image-editing may be allowed to help combine multiple "takes" into a single screenshot if necessary, but editing or non in-game graphics should not be the focus of the entry.
- Entries must attempt to portray a scene from a movie - not a television show, radio drama, webcomic, theater production, etc.
- Entries must be in English.
- Any entries that violate the Terms and Conditions of DOFUS will be disqualified without notification.
- All rulings on what does and does not violate the Terms and Conditions of DOFUS will be at the sole discretion of Ankama. These ruling are not open for debate and may not be contested.
- In the interest of time, only one entry per person is permitted.
- Should players wish to participate as a group, they may all enter together. Should a group entry be named one of the winners, all members of the group will receive the associated prize.
- If an account has already participated in a group entry, it will not be eligible to participate in any other entry, either as a member of a group, or individually.
- Winning entries will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Ankama.
- Entries will be judged based on how well the scene in question was recreated, as well as creativity and originality.
- By submitting an entry to the Contest, each entrant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and acknowledges that the decisions of Ankama shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
- The participants grant the organizer the right to use their entries for any promotional means (Publication in the Dofus Manga, Dofus Magazine, on their websites, etc.) without any financial or other reward.