Problems with Payment button -> Clear your cache
2012-09-18 18:00
Some users may have encountered problems with our payment submission forms as of Monday. Symptoms of this problem include the inability to click on the validation button to finalize their payment. To solve this problem, simply reach back into your DOFUS roots and call up that ancient incantation popularized by the wizard Nosatodamous: Clear your cache!

If you need any help clearing your web browser's cache, you can find tutorials for many different types of browsers on Refresh Your Cache.com.

Thank you for reading, and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If these problems persist, please do not hesitate to contact our support team for further assistance.
Comments
Dreagger 01 October 2012 - 21:13
I'm at the I don't care point, if taking the 20% off away lets me sub do it ;s It's extremely boring just running around in Astrub levelin.
Revil-Nunor 30 September 2012 - 22:21

(dlkkmsmfmflkkmfl @ 30 September 2012 22:17) *
i wonna pay using credit card; but it aint workin... thaths fucked up, can someonne tell why ???
You have to send a ticket to support.
dlkkmsmfmflkkmfl 30 September 2012 - 22:17
binken 26 September 2012 - 05:57
It would be nice if they could at least provide us with some information. How long will it be down? What happened? How does this effect the -20% deal going on right now?

"
Clear your cache!
Yes, we realize that this is a phrase that has caused many of our players trauma when dealing with tickets, but in this case, we assure you, it is the actual solution for this problem."

Hah. Right. Wonder why it's caused trauma.
Osadami 26 September 2012 - 02:56
I recieved a message from Sato saying my payment should be working TWICE NOW. Both times its sitll fucked up. You would think if they wanted business they should fix the issue. Its not my credit card or my cache and its not the account holder issue either. this is been going on for over a week now and its pissing me off.
Revil-Nunor 25 September 2012 - 21:52

(binken @ 25 September 2012 19:20) *
I suppose all I can do is continue to wait...

Though, Ankama IS a company. You'd think with such a large source of income unavailable for even a short time, there would be a scramble to fix it. (From what I've seen, I'm not the only one experiencing this problem).
Now, I'm not generally one to get all pissy, but from the customer's perspective, it does seem they're taking their time.

Aw well, guess I'll just have to be Kama-less for a while, heh.
Customer service isn't a big concern for them. You could argue that it isn't a concern to them at all. They don't have the same mindset about customer service in France that people have in America or most other countries.
binken 25 September 2012 - 19:20
I suppose all I can do is continue to wait...

Aw well, guess I'll just have to be Kama-less for a while, heh.
Revil-Nunor 25 September 2012 - 18:19
Give support a few days to get back to you.
binken 25 September 2012 - 15:10
I cleared my cache like 5 times, restarted my computer, sent a ticket (still no response) and they're STILL down for me. My last purchase was about three days ago, and I still keep receiving a message stating: "Please wait a least 24 hours"

Any Ideas...? This is becoming incredibly frustrating.

Doesnt Ankama want my money? e___e

Revil-Nunor 24 September 2012 - 17:59

(Osadami @ 24 September 2012 06:58) *
I sent a ticket right after i posted that and they asked me for a scan of my credit card. I have been waiting since then to find out whats going on. Im getting so annoyed im prolly jsut going to up and quit
French law requires them to make sure that you are the account owner.