DOFUS Time - The Dungeons of Frigost: Snowfoux Dungeon
2012-11-13 12:00
Greetings adventurers! It's DOFUS Time this week, and Izmar is here to guide you through the dungeons of Frigost in a new video tutorial devoted to the Snowfoux Dungeon! Learn about the monsters and their strategies, then go out and win!

Have you dreamed of becoming one of the elite few who have completed all of the dungeons of Frigost, but you just keep getting stuck on certain irracible boss monsters? Don't worry, Izmar is here to help!

In this DOFUS Time, you'll find a complete list of the Snowfoux Dungeon's monster, including their spells, and tactical advice from Izmar for each one! You'll also discover the basic strategy necessary to make it through the final room, as well as suggestions for team composition and class synergy that will help you to succeed.

Don't wait another moment, watch this special DOFUS Time episode and then let us know if you want to see more guides like this one!
Comments
ThaSilentG 29 November 2012 - 21:37

(Cute-Fire @ 29 November 2012 17:08) *
still have problems with fuji and tengu together. anyone tips?
I'm taking out fuji first, than kami, than maho, soryo, 1yomi and another yomi/yokai depending on tengu's summon. after this tengu and the remaining monsters

thnx
PS I do it with 8accs.
i got a video explaining some strategy with the team of 8 on my channel
you can find it here www.youtube.com/thasilentg

hope it helps
Revil-Nunor 29 November 2012 - 21:24
So you could beat it the way I used to before the maps were changed. It is ideal to have the Sacrier first, then the Panda and make sure that the Enutrof goes before the Fuji.

• Take the first turn to buff your team to maximize the amount of damage you can deal.
  • Cooperate the Fuji into your team.
  • Stabilize and Vuln the Fuji using the Panda, having the Panda go second or third helps a lot here, and you can also use Jump to stack another 15% onto the weakness debuff.
  • Bribe the Fuji.
  • You now have 2 turns to kill the Fuji, if you are not able to finish it off before it goes again, then you can toss it a couple squares out and take a couple mp from it using the Cra or the Enutrof and kill it on the third turn.
  • If possible activate the vulnerability state on the Tengu, if not don't worry about it.
  • Rholl Back, and if you activated the Tengu state then kill the Tengu, if not then just approach it as you would a regular Tengu fight.

While the map is small, it usually takes 3 turns for the other stuff to cross the map and get to you, so you can ignore them and just focus on the Fuji, which makes the fight much less painless.

The other mistake that a lot of people make is worrying about challenges. Fuji/Tengu is waaaaaaaay easier in the arena, so just get the soul and then worry about challenges there.
Cute-Fire 29 November 2012 - 19:43

(Revil-Nunor @ 29 November 2012 17:50) *
I generally just kill whatever is available first and range reduce the Yokai so it can't jump. If the Fuji is at the back DO NOT try to chase it down, if you have Bribery and Cooperation available then it does work if you can kill it in 1 turn or can soothe is the turn after Bribery, but sending someone to run down there will just get you killed, or strung out and picked off. Generally I like to get rid of the Kami first because it is extremely dangerous, especially if it gets +200 damage from Mothers Milk and does 1500 damage to three people in your team each turn, but thinning the herd is the best way to guarantee success in an 8 loot fight, even if it means having to get creative to avoid a roided-up Fuji or Tengu once or twice.

@Izmar: The Fuji and Tengu will receive a +1000 damage buff and everyone will get +1 mp for one turn after each snowfoux dies, not just the Fuji or the Tengu dying.
I do it with 200) osa, xel, iop, 199) enu sac eni and cra 191) panda
Revil-Nunor 29 November 2012 - 17:50

Cute-Fire 29 November 2012 - 17:08
still have problems with fuji and tengu together. anyone tips?

thnx
PS I do it with 8accs.
quickben 14 November 2012 - 12:27
More! We want more of the same ye wizened sage.
ShyNHigh 14 November 2012 - 12:19
Of course we want more of your face, Izmar ! You're AWESOME..just..AWESOME!
scootermang 14 November 2012 - 11:50
u r so dofus smart
drakenman1999 14 November 2012 - 11:47
Is she Izmar?
rpzz 14 November 2012 - 02:44
Wow, so impressed I was, and totally awesome job on informing Izmar!

Like others, I myself rarely go there to hunt, nor have I ever done the dungeon. However, this informative video was plenty for me understand how each monster works by itself or with its allies. Which is AWSome! Because its a bit difficult for me to fight new things, while learning their tactics after learning so many previous types of creatures.
Also, I vouch you on your end comment. I bet it did take some time and lot of work putting the video together. +++

I'M SHOUTING MY VOICE, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Once again, Great Job Izmar!