Ogrines are going turbo!
2012-12-11 12:30
To celebrate the arrival of 2.9 and all its new features, we're shifting Ogrines into turbo overdrive! From today until 11:59 PM Wednesday, December 19 (GMT+1), buy packs of Ogrines and you'll get extra gifts!

With any purchase of an Ogrine pack that's bigger than 700, you'll receive an extra gift: a rare pet! If you've ever wanted a Jellufo, a Mischievous Squirrel, a Plop, or a Mini Wa, then go grab these packs now, because the pets are included free!

You’ll receive your gift immediately after buying your Ogrines… And yes, if you use your new Ogrines to subscribe to DOFUS, you’ll also get your regular subscription gift!

GIFTS EVERYWHERE!
Comments
Digitized 19 December 2012 - 15:51

(BalconyGolf @ 19 December 2012 11:56) *
1)ogrines not available in all countries inside the game, I can only buy ogrines from site with real money.I have no access in any kind of kamas/ogrine market.Only in site for real money.
2)what you describe isnt under the official rules, so if anything wrong happens I will just get the typical answer, "your fault, we cant do anything" , if I get an answer at all.I know only too well how anakma works, I am a p2p members ince 2005, I ve seen a lot since then and I've learnt how to dodge anakma bullets.
Um... It IS in the rules. You're selling ogrines from one account to another, unless the rules say you cant do that? The fact that YOU are the person listed as creating that account means absolute squat in that regard. And if you cant access the ogrines market in your country... that's an "Oh well" from ankama.
sdofgdo 19 December 2012 - 12:43

(Digitized @ 18 December 2012 14:44) *

(BalconyGolf @ 17 December 2012 12:29) *
Since I cant trade Ogrines throught my accounts, this thread is useless. I have 3 accounts to subscribe for 1 year which is 36.000x 3=108.000 ogrines total.That means buying two packs of 47.000 ogrines and 14.000 ogrines.But I cant transfer the excesive ogrines from the first 2 accounts to the third.... anakma logic!!!
Um... yea, you can. All you need to do is give your alt accounts X kamas, put up a kama offer at a kama/ogrine rate not on the market (such as 111 or something), and buy those kamas with your main account for ogrines. Rise and repeat, and viola, your alt accounts now have ogrines. You need to think a bit more before calling ankama a bunch of blithering old biddies. 'Sides, did you not realize what the ogrine exchange was able to be used for?
^ precisely what i was gunna say and balc just cuz its not in the rules doesnt mean its not allowed..
BalconyGolf 19 December 2012 - 11:56
Digitized 18 December 2012 - 14:44

(BalconyGolf @ 17 December 2012 12:29) *
Verde 18 December 2012 - 08:45

(dsjksd @ 18 December 2012 07:17) *
Stupid people buy Ogrines/Kamas with irl money
Cause they don't know how to play

If no one bought Ogrines with irl money you wouldn't be able to buy them with kamas, no matter how well you played.
dsjksd 18 December 2012 - 07:17
Stupid people buy Ogrines/Kamas with irl money
Cause they don't know how to play
BalconyGolf 17 December 2012 - 12:29
piggypiee 17 December 2012 - 12:06

(draqoononzxa @ 11 December 2012 20:56) *
The only new pet is the plop, by th way its awesome!
plop isnt new, it was given out on some french servers
Mucagatao 12 December 2012 - 04:46
Trying to make us happy, even if it is with the little Jeluffo :]
Azooazoo 12 December 2012 - 02:00

(draqoononzxa @ 11 December 2012 20:56) *
The only new pet is the plop, by th way its awesome!
Izmar never stated they were "new" pets. They're all "rare" ones.