Play KROSMASTER Arena and win prizes
2012-12-11 17:00
It’s time to find new figurines in your favorite MMORPG and find them worthy opponents! Show you are up to the task and you may get exclusive items in DOFUS (pets, candies…). You can now unleash your tactical expertise and satisfy your internal need to pwn noobs in KROSMASTER Arena!

It’s also about maxin' and relaxin', taking your time between quests and dungeons to cheerfully kick an opponent’s butt with powerful spells and unstoppable strategy! If you’re flirting with the top of the ladder, you’ll win exclusive rewards in your favorite MMO!

To prove it, until December 20, the first 3000 best players of the ladder and those who’ll have won more than 3 or 5 victories will be rewarded. And prizes are piling up!
  • A Champion Set for the top 3 ladder champions
  • A Reckless emote for the top 15 best players
  • 34 Krons for the top 100 players
  • A Krosbox for the top 300
  • 1 Shigekax pack (+30PP and +30 wisdom) for those who have won 5 battles or more
  • 1 lottery token to unlock a piece of the Goldobrak Set for those who have won 3 battles or more

Isn’t it exciting?
Comments
magulsreturn 20 December 2012 - 11:58
I was wondering when the cut of to receive the prices is, is it the end of the 19th or 20th, the text is slightly ambiguous "until december 20" for me would mean the cut off point is the switch from the 19th to the 20th, it would be great to get some clarification.
Stvor 15 December 2012 - 18:27
Well they obviously made bad effect on my rank with this by letting only people with stacked millions in bank and 20 other accounts to be able to pick whatever figurine they want for their set. I was in first 300 with my basic set, now i am around 1000 because i can't beat every enemy with 6lvl figurines... If my main account wasn't locked forever since auto password change i would probably have better chances but i doubt that they care that much.

Btw i was little skeptic about design of the game, but it is actually really fun to play and it will probably be more balanced than dofus koloseum lol.

Ankama if you can, fix this quest problem till 20. dec so that other players can enjoy testing different strategies and combinations without selling their souls for kamas.
madasabat 15 December 2012 - 16:25
Certainly all 3 of my alts on Shika who have won have not had an update to their quest.

Considering that this thread has been at the top of the list for most of the past few days, and is tagged "News" and "Dev", I am surprised that there has not been an official response, even just to say "we are checking it out".
SlipCoreX 15 December 2012 - 16:09
is it common issue for all players with lack of reward for daily quest "A Kros to Bear", or for some players only?
Lagirdam 14 December 2012 - 15:34

(bbbzzzzerr @ 14 December 2012 09:24) *
the shigex is crap and I think they should make it a better one because the prize for 3 battles won is better than the 5 battles won :/
I would hope that if you're higher up on the list, you'd also get the other items. So you'd get the token, and the candies.
bbbzzzzerr 14 December 2012 - 09:24
DarkSchnieder 14 December 2012 - 04:32
No rewards here either
BluSkies 13 December 2012 - 13:50
Will the quest bug be addressed soon? Especially since there are only so few days left till the 20th?
randy1993 13 December 2012 - 07:26
same issue on rosal i just went 5-0-1 and i didnt get nothin its very frustrating
ninpomaster 13 December 2012 - 02:10

(Nuriaa- @ 12 December 2012 21:48) *
Hello,

The quest: 'A Kros To Bear' won't update when you win a fight.. I already won 5 fights. Is this bug on each server or only on Dark Vlad.

What to do?

~Qerb

I'm Having the same problem. 7 wins 2 losses and Still haven't got the "A Kros To Bears" quest to update.