DOFUS TIME: Final weekend before 2.10
2013-02-23 17:00
The 2.10 update arrives on all DOFUS game servers on Tuesday, which means new Trophies, spell changes, recipe changes, and a Magical Orb for all subscribed and previously subscribed accounts!

Have a great weekend!
Comments
faggotchops 03 March 2013 - 02:21
Can't believe how much more they down sacrier's they can't get any worse....
mersif2987 02 March 2013 - 16:49
I do not like the the new look of the toady... Blech
bizznizz 02 March 2013 - 06:43

(Ironjean @ 02 March 2013 06:33) *
how come Ecas... heal.. gives more ap and mp, summon a creature that attack and heal... and osamodas just dont, guve just one buff attack is just poor and buff also... that really sucks... Ankama just want to give up on osas or what?
lolwut? Osamodas has Natural Defense, Animal Healing, Feline Movement and High Energy Shot.

Feline Movement and High Energy Shot are far more effective than Smell.

They can also summon back an ally, which in a way is another heal.

Osamodas got buffed with this update, I dont know how you could say Ankama's giving up on them.

I also have to agree. Catnip hasnt been working at all for me. I was in a perc fight and found myself unable to do anything for about 4 turns because I had no range and couldnt get close enough. The Sadida was up against a wall, too. Meaning he could barely run away, yet I was still unable to do a single thing. -3mp is enough to cripple me as an Agi Ecaflip.
Ironjean 02 March 2013 - 06:33
CatOcatastrophe 01 March 2013 - 11:30

(DOTDOTcurve- @ 01 March 2013 11:26) *
catnip which is the new feline leap is not working and has not been working for a couple of days. seriously dofus? just fix it already
Sounds like the issue some of us experienced with an update months or so ago with the Iop's new spells... (they were unselectable in combat and would grey out/make nun of the other spells selectable.) Or is this something else-like...
DOTDOTcurve- 01 March 2013 - 11:26
caleb9816 01 March 2013 - 11:06
quite a few classes have been buffed thanks to the update, int eca has now gotten a huge healing in the form of all of nothing, topjak variable damage is now lower at lvl 5 (was 18-30 for 4 ap, now 17-20 for 3 ap). agi ecas gotten an extar spell, str/agi eca are now viable, cast claw of ceangal, then use double HoT, -4 ap cause of hots healing. then theres enu. int enus now became more viable thanks to the change to the unsummoning spell.
as raerums said, sadi a great update. it now makes chance build even more viable.

alot of people just see the'destruction' and stay in the rumble... not many actualy change with the changes to develop there classes better.
RaeRums 28 February 2013 - 13:55
As a sadi, this is THE BEST UPDATE ever! Dolly Sacrifice :') I love it now! Before I never used it now it gives us chance sadis a little something more to work with. And our summons? YES! My prayers have been answered! Hurray!
leloversfurrylover 28 February 2013 - 05:24
Well, I actually have a Pure Wisdom enu, 770 wis, and I'm currently hitting 700-900 damage with Slaughtering Shovel with this new update haha. I'm also exploring the Str build, since I'm also hitting 300 with it and I have no Str Points invested in my character lol.

with *Prime of Life spell
CatOcatastrophe 28 February 2013 - 04:35
Yeah man, Eca's sound pretty ruff you might say now. I do admit I liked the Eca for that same reason... Normally one would not simply gamble if the have he match, but if it is too unbalanced - simply roll the die. If the die is good, then you have a better shot. Granted sinc eLuck itself was nerfed, I hardly played mine. Now this is t ex actor what I wanted too hear either...

as for the Enu note - well that's a nice change of hearing about the "y u no want many Enu in battle for extra lootz lolz". I do like this power on both Greed and Fortune, though... Two power buffs? Hardly needed... (Just like the Iop Mutalation+Power...) soo... Why remove their multi buffs, and keep two power buffs for the Enu now... Haha. Guess it works better for now than simply soaping on another damaging spell... But we would had like a bit of +damage too be added along with Greed at least... (Power and +damages). Nit picking I know...