Kickstart your Krosmaster Fantasies
2013-03-15 14:30
English fans of Krosmaster Arena, we’re about to make your dreams come true! Many of you have asked if it will ever be possible to buy the Krosmaster board game in English or buy our irresponsibly cute figurines outside of France. Now, thanks to Japanime Games and Kickstarter, the answer could  finally be “yes!”

If you are really eager to be able to play the English version of the Krosmaster Arena boardgame, you can now participate in the Kickstarter funding project created by our new American partner, Japanime Games. If this project reaches its goals, the Krosmaster Arena board game and figurines will be distributed via Japanime Games, in English!

The Krosmaster Board Game will contain:
• 1 double-sided game board
• 8 pre-painted character figures with corresponding cards
• 15 "Golden Glories" tokens
• 24 summoning tokens (Bombs, Dolls, Creatures and Traps)
• 12 -1/+1 Action Point tokens
• 12 -1/+1 Movement Point tokens
• 50 Injury tokens (26x 1s, 12x 2s, 12x 5s)
• 60 Demonic Reward tokens (twenty of each level: Granite, Jade and Gold)
• 4 Crates, 8 Shrubs and 8 Trees
• 8 custom dice
• A 32-page rulebook
Each box will cost $80 USD.

By participating in the Krosmaster Arena Kickstarter, you can receive rewards for helping to fund the project and bring Krosmaster Arena to the US. Here’s a breakdown of the donor reward levels:
> SUPPORTER LEVEL (starting with $1 USD pledge): a code to unlock a Yugo figurine in the Krosmaster Arena online game
> HELPER LEVEL (starting with $15 USD pledge): the above + a physical version of the Yugo figurine
> STARTER LEVEL (starting with $75 USD pledge): the above + a copy of the boardgame, and a poster (this pledge level gives you the best deal for your money if you just want the board game!)
> COMMANDER LEVEL (starting with $100 USD pledge): the above + the Amalia promotional figurine and alternative trees and bushes
> MASTER LEVEL (starting with $150 USD pledge): the above + the first three expansions of the game
> COLLECTOR LEVEL (starting with $200 USD pledge): the above + special resin terrain set
> I WANT EVERYTHING LEVEL (starting with $500 USD pledge): the above + all 32 figurines

Shipping for all pledge level prizes is free inside the US. As usual with Kickstarter projects, if we do not reach the projected $50,000 funding level, all participants will receive a full refund. This is a risk-free way to support the spread of DOFUS and WAKFU in English, so please consider donating!

You can find the Kickstarter here. Thanks for reading and playing!
Comments
Gobbit 16 March 2013 - 22:36
I dislike the minigame, and the football minigame but they figures look very nice quality
CatOcatastrophe 16 March 2013 - 03:29
Heh, no Ogrine option too make this purchase then eh... :p
PrinceOfPIMPs 16 March 2013 - 00:26
Unfortunately I wont be able to participate in the pledge. I like the game but I doubt my friends could get into it.

I would personally like to see more Dofus replica's so I can put them next to my Ebony Dofus
[Izmar] 15 March 2013 - 22:07

(jisae @ 15 March 2013 17:00) *
I just wish they would make the figurines themselves available for collecting. I love the characters I have seen!

By the way, it seems they will be making some expansion packs available throughout the year, these are four-packs of figurines that you can purchase without buying the game, so you will be able to collect certain figurines without buying the whole shebang.
[Izmar] 15 March 2013 - 20:39
And it's funded! Woo!
FreshFlesh 15 March 2013 - 20:16
Just 1000 more, wow!
Caleos 15 March 2013 - 17:39
Are the supporter level rewards going to be delivered by email? and if so/if not when is the ETA?
jisae 15 March 2013 - 17:00
Iathen 15 March 2013 - 16:57
I can't see how krosmaster would be as a board game. Too many things to calculate, doesn't seem so fun. Yet, I haven't played it so I can't have a verified opinion.
However, munchkin works just perfect for me so I don't have to worry about KA.

Goodluck with the project though!
[Izmar] 15 March 2013 - 16:47

(Gunnerwolfang @ 15 March 2013 16:28) *

(polopin @ 15 March 2013 16:19) *
I honestly don't see this working out... Not to be a debbie downer or anything, but I think krosmaster should just be an online game. Not to mention the price, seems a bit steep for a board game.
Last I checked the project site earlier, they have sold 45 of the 100 limited $500 pledge... with $30k+ of the required $50k pledge that will run up to May 1. It seems to be a success.

I wonder what the $100,000 pledge mark evangelyne fig means? Will everyone who pledge get her if the 100k mark is reach or will it be raffled?
Correct! This Kickstarter has only been active for less than 24 hours and it is already over two-thirds funded at the time of this post. It looks like they're going to reach the basic goal quite easily.

Stretch goals on Kickstarter are additional rewards that are added to specific donor packages if the funding reaches certain additional funding goals. So in this case, if they can raise $100,000 or more, everyone who donated $100 or more will also receive a free Eva figurine in addition to the rewards already included in their package.