Harebourg is counting against you!
2013-03-21 23:15
Count Harebourg’s clock is ticking against you… And what’s coming for you isn’t pretty: over 25 new monsters to defeat throughout 5 dungeons! Four of these places are dominated by Harebourg’s henchmen, the first Supa-Vilains! What’s wrong? You seem petrified… Get prepared for the worse now!

Count Harebourg’s got the most vile and strongest allies: Sylargh the handyman, Klime the shoemaker, Nileza the alchemist, and Missiz Freezz the smithmagus!

Only a few of you will be able to compete with these horsemen of the Apocalypse!

Especially since they themselves will be well-guarded by hordes of monsters, sometimes enraged, sometimes… freezing! Discover them all!

Comments
--epic-- 31 March 2013 - 23:12
Looks like the owl stuff is the count's, the ragdolls are the work of Klime, those armoured soldiers are missiz freezz her protectors, the wolves are the accomplices of nileza, and those frigost monster themed robots were made by sylargh.
PrinceOfPIMPs 23 March 2013 - 21:32
Looking through the monsters,
two things I want to point out.
Treadfast using spell #2 looks like a mythical horror monster claimed to have been seen in forests around 1600~1800
Dumple looks like The Boogey man from Halloween Before Chrismas

But otherwise I think it's awesome you let us see the spell animations, it's really educational for me actually.
Seeing how you did them without actually having the danger of being attacked with it xD

Missiz Freezz is my favorite one out of all of the bosses, I still remember the launcher screen with her in it when Frigost was still new.
Actually now thanks to Izmar's tweet I found an official wallpaper image of her.
The designs are neat, I think the wings were brilliant.

I can't wait to take on these bosses!
Xelorati 23 March 2013 - 00:30

(shadowcat123 @ 22 March 2013 18:28) *
well i already know i cant get that far in frig so this is pointless to me
You don't think that you'll ever reach end-game?
PaPaCiToLoKo 22 March 2013 - 21:49
now i'm psyched about completing the frig dungeons >
shadowcat123 22 March 2013 - 18:28
well i already know i cant get that far in frig so this is pointless to me
Schmendrick 22 March 2013 - 14:30

(Thejaydawg @ 22 March 2013 05:26) *
is there a reason why ankama's theme is so childish and stupid? i like the mechanics of the game but hate the fact i feel like im playing in a two year old's fantasy land.
It's not "childish", it's comedic - specifically, darkly comedic. Its bright colors and cheerful character designs cover a harsher truth.

It's set in a world where horrific things happen to good people just because the laws of nature think it'd be funny. It's a world where cosmic powers are literally out to get you, from the Twelve (who are themselves not the only major gods, just the ones who have the most interest in the planet the game takes place on) right down to each of the Meridia.

Read some of the lore. It's not nice at all. It's filled with death, betrayal, and tragedy. And it's all played for laughs.

If that's your idea of a childish two-year-old fantasy land, you had a very dark childhood.
TripleFire5 22 March 2013 - 14:15
WOW!
Aacher 22 March 2013 - 10:59
Ermahgurddddd So excited!

I'm going to be travelling overseas for 6 months and won't get to see! ;A;
Because I am dying to find out the real story behind Frigost (is Harebourg really bad? What are the stories with his henchpeople? etc), can someone please put screen shots of any info they get when it's released on the forum? Or put some of the stuff on youtube? (Can't wait to see inside the castle... the concept art looks so cool. And see Harebourg!)
My enternal gratitude to those who do film/screen shot. :3

Chazzblast3r 22 March 2013 - 08:54
Can't wait to get stuck in
Elite-Pro 22 March 2013 - 07:47