Time to celebrate World Water Day in the World of the ...
2013-03-22 16:15
From 22nd to 24th March only, a rare and unusual pet is waiting for you in the Great Emporium: the Jellufo!

On the occasion of World Water Day, the Jellufo Pet will be made available for you in the Great Emporium for only 2,100 Ogrines! This creature from elsewhere was tamed by its former master to only eat Blops. This may explain its strange appearance and its foul breath…

But be careful, it will only stick around between 22nd and 24th March… After this date, you’ll have to hunt it down Cania Plains again if you want to get it. So don’t miss this chance to get most emblematic pet of the World (of the Twelve) Water Day!

Come adopt your new pet in the great Emporium now!
Comments
kierx 29 March 2013 - 08:16
I still have mine too but the pet is almost nothing worth it should be worth alot more
Xelorati 26 March 2013 - 01:09

(Tropical-Ace @ 24 March 2013 07:26) *

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 20:26) *

(Tropical-Ace @ 22 March 2013 19:29) *

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 19:04) *
Although this Jellufo pet is “rare,” in Rushu the price ofit does not reflect its rare status like other pets from previous AnkamaConventions.

Probably because the Jullufo wasn't a convention pet. It was given out a few summers ago to anyone who subscribed to Dofus for at least 1 month in addition to the current gifts you got when subscribing.
It was given out at the fourth Ankama convention, and I already mentioned that it was a subscriber gift.

It was available both for people who attended the convention as well as for people who subscribed during the convention, since it was created especially for the convention itself.

Although this account is from 2011, I have been playing for years longer and I remember the event itself. Please do not discriminate based upon the age of this account, as I know what I am speaking about.

Click here
I apologize for giving incorrect information, however, it should be noted that the accusation of discriminating you based on your account age is something that I would never do. I do not pay attention to account dates, as this account shares a similar situation being that it's an alt account made years after I first started playing. Again though, I do apologize for the false correction.
Thank you Tropical-Ace for apologizing. I am also the type of person who likes to becompletely sure of what I say before posting, because so many other posterspost rumors or unverified information as fact, which snowballs out of controland convinces other who spam the forums with their complaints. This also applies to when I see information thatdoes not appear to be accurate; I make sure to check for accuracy beforeposting a reply to that person.

Thanks for the discussion and your hard work in the Zenithrepresenting us.
Cute-Fire 25 March 2013 - 11:41
My pink dragon enjoyed the one I gain last year...
Hakigaxu 25 March 2013 - 04:37
Lol u get it free in wakfu tho (at lvl 5 or so) anyway it's nothing special anyway ^^'
Tropical-Ace 24 March 2013 - 07:26

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 20:26) *

(Tropical-Ace @ 22 March 2013 19:29) *

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 19:04) *

Click here
MaximusOsa 24 March 2013 - 07:02
I dont think Ankama realizes that these pets cost like 10kk each on the market and are sitting in most 190+s banks from years ago xD
PaPaCiToLoKo 23 March 2013 - 02:41
i forgot how i got it, probably through sub, but its still sitting in my bank since lol.
Xelorati 22 March 2013 - 20:26

(Tropical-Ace @ 22 March 2013 19:29) *

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 19:04) *

Click here
CatOcatastrophe 22 March 2013 - 19:33
I too haven't levelled mine since sits original release--I'm bad! I know... Wish we had a water-damage pet instead... ;D

Everyone have a splash!