Create the perfect treat
2013-03-26 17:00
Fleastermind is a magical alchemy of taste, regulations, and luck that can result in a sweet reward! So prepare your pots and open your pockets, it's going to rain goodies!

Like Kwismas or Saint Potrick's Day, or your annual dentist visit, Fleaster is a recurring holiday in the World of Twelve. And speaking of dentists, we hope your molars are in good shape, because Stayfun Bonnawa is back with his sugary sweets and candies! The rules are simple and carved in rock candy: find the recipe and leave with a gift!

The Fleastermind event will start tomorrow and runs until April 2 for all subscribed accounts. You will have 2 attempts every day (3 for Premium accounts) to try to win a wallpaper, the event-exclusive Fleaster amulet, shigekax or other presents!

Get ready to match wits with Fleastermind and don't forget to check the Almanax this weekend, because the Meridia are full of surprises!
Comments
travisjames 30 March 2013 - 00:14
I did the fleaster game today and it said i won an amulet, got some fireworks instead..
AutumnwindF 29 March 2013 - 12:05
Hi, I've got a problem with bug on Fleastermind. Dofus www site on 28th of march told me I've won Fleaster amulet, but all I've got in game are bunch of fireworks. What's going on?

BTW: Things I won on the 27th and 29th are correctly moved into game.
Ayuin 29 March 2013 - 00:09
The wording is wrong GG \o/ enough to make one want to unsub, if they can't even handle 3 lines of text....
Xelorati 28 March 2013 - 21:35
This is a fun event and it's nice to get gifts!
Darkstorm 27 March 2013 - 20:19
It's definitely working, and it uses exactly the same color coding as every other game of this type that Ankama has put out in the last few years (i.e., green = right ingredient in the right place, yellow = right ingredient in the wrong place, and red = wrong ingredient), despite it being written wrong in the key.

If you did the Stitchopalooza game a few months ago, or last year's Fleastermind, or any of the other games of this type, then you should have the idea.
clarkymark 27 March 2013 - 19:00

(Eggrolls @ 27 March 2013 18:41) *

(clarkymark @ 27 March 2013 18:38) *
Well I wont try till its fixed. Not going to waste my tries

The game is good and I've won prizes from it. Just follow the universal key of:

green=good

yellow=kinda, but not there

red=bad
I know how to play but apparently its broken at the moment. If you say its good thoguh ill take your word for it and try
Eggrolls 27 March 2013 - 18:41

(clarkymark @ 27 March 2013 18:38) *
Well I wont try till its fixed. Not going to waste my tries

The game is good and I've won prizes from it. Just follow the universal key of:

green=good

yellow=kinda, but not there

red=bad
clarkymark 27 March 2013 - 18:38
Well I wont try till its fixed. Not going to waste my tries
maza- 27 March 2013 - 18:16
Seems people beat me to it. The color descriptions are definitely switched around. I was like I guessed it right the first time? But didn't get any prizes.
Benja-might 27 March 2013 - 18:11

(Eggrolls @ 27 March 2013 18:06) *
So just a warning. It looks like the labels are wrong on the colors. The red and green labels are switched around. In retrospect it was obvious, but I messed up an attempt following the wrong key
Yes, the colors are definetely off... unfortuantely, I kept trying to follow the rules assigned to the colors for all 4 tries. It was extremly frustrating!!

Benjamight