2.17 Update: The Quest for the Emerald Dofus
2013-12-05 17:00
Some of you have already gone looking for the Emerald Dofus, but came back empty-handed... Wanna take revenge? Starting December 10, you'll be able to obtain this Dofus through a quest that will launch you on a hunt for the infamous Dark Vlad!

The 2.17 update comes on December 10. You've already started to learn about its batch of (great) new stuff, but let's linger on one that is worth its weight in Dofus!

The Emerald Dofus is talked about once more, because the means for obtaining it are changing! Goodbye, teeny-tiny drop rate, and hello, follow-up quest! And all that is coming with the next update! You'll make the acquaintance of one of the most powerful sorceress in the World of Twelve. She'll see in you some sort of Chosen One and will guide you through this quest.

Your mission: find Dark Vlad, keeper of the Emerald Dofus!
And those who have already made his acquaintance know that he isn't a nice guy. Go to the Evil Forest! But... wait... Dark Vlad's gone! Now the chase truly begins...

See you in-game on December 10 to discover this new one-of-a-kind quest.
Comments
Revil-Nunor 12 February 2014 - 17:45

(King-Ballin23 @ 12 February 2014 09:56) *
i am stuck on the soul stealer quest. the part where you have to study the graves, the grave on the right side of the map (-9,-56) is not interactive(clickable) please can a moderator or somebody help me, i am a lvl 123 iop
Try clearing your cache and see if that resolves your issue.
King-Ballin23 12 February 2014 - 09:56
roflmofl 08 January 2014 - 22:49

(bobo-me @ 07 January 2014 18:47) *

(roflmofl @ 07 January 2014 12:31) *

(bobo-me @ 07 January 2014 08:32) *
Oh yeah!another long and boring quest chain!Incarnam and asturb quests....Why the hell did they put them here!people dont do them for a reason,they are all just pieces of junk!Useless reward and boring as hell and id rather kill tofus with CC bare fisted until i get enough kamas to buy one!
fine..

i love long chain quests and i only lvled with quests so far. I think its more exciting than killing a monster hour over hour.
But thats just a opinion
with x4 multiplier...( if its your feca ) many things are boring now in dofus tbh and it gets on my nerves that you have to do way too long useless quests and dungeons that are intended to be won in just one way,like bherb( i liked that dungeon but still..only once,never 2nds)
this is my only char on rushu so i dont have any multipliers.
I just enjoy the world of dofus with all the quests instead of grinding and leeching.
some quests are really annoying( like those quests where you have to talk to like 10000 persons)
but i really like the dungeon quests as an example
bobo-me 07 January 2014 - 18:47

(roflmofl @ 07 January 2014 12:31) *

(bobo-me @ 07 January 2014 08:32) *
fine..

But thats just a opinion
roflmofl 07 January 2014 - 12:31

(bobo-me @ 07 January 2014 08:32) *
fine..

But thats just a opinion
bobo-me 07 January 2014 - 08:32
Vishj 29 December 2013 - 19:32
I really love the painfully long quest and hope we get that for all dofus, thats the thing that would get me most interested in this game...
but i really think it should give more than 200vit, cos it's kinda sad to let it rot in bank after all that work and the (very hard imo) darkvlad fight.
Anyway keep the quest chains comming please!
clarkymark 24 December 2013 - 22:37
hmm so there is no point to the dopple. guess they didn't think everything through.

anyone actually fought hell mina after the quest yet? I've been looking but no luck. I am asuming its the same spawn rate, in which I don't really get as it drops nothing valuable (unless dv items are actually worth while on smaller servers?), apart from the soul... which is stupid as its in with the bosses when its not a boss in any shape or form. if anything it should be in the same step as treechnids and what not. They should have at least made her harder and/or given a rare drop from her.

even something like a mid level hell mina set would have been sufficient where you can only get some of the items to make them from her. something as simple as that.
Revil-Nunor 24 December 2013 - 21:16

(Aldarana @ 24 December 2013 11:15) *
The dopple still spawns. I found it in the new dopple mine 3 or 4 days ago.
But it no longer has any unique drops, so it is just another dopple now.
Aldarana 24 December 2013 - 11:15
The dopple still spawns. I found it in the new dopple mine 3 or 4 days ago.