Play!

Rushu, Rosal, and Zatoishwan were all in the top ten of the International servers who participated in the 2012 Goultarminator, and this weekend, these servers will receive their rewards!

Starting tonight at 6 PM (GMT+1) the following servers will receive:

RUSHU: Double Drops, Double Experience, and unlimited Bunch of Keys recharges.

ROSAL and ZATOISHWAN: Unlimited Bunch of Keys recharges.

These bonuses will end at 9 AM (GMT+1) on Monday morning, September 24, 2012.

Goultard will be available to recharge your Bunch of Keys at the Amakna Castle Zaap at (3,-5).

From all of us at Ankama, we wish you a wonderful weekend and we extend our warmest congratulations to these servers on battles well fought!

Be the first to share this!

Comments (16) Comment on the forum...
Former Subscriber
Alphabetised 21 September 2012 18:45
Definitely looking forward to a few Dragon Pig runs tonight, maybe some Canidae runs too. Zatoishwan will be buzzing with excitement ^^
HatedOne 21 September 2012 19:57
IAMONEOFAKIND 21 September 2012 19:59
I congratulate Rushu, Rosal, and Zatoishwan for their abundant rewards. What I also wanted to say is that Solar put on a great show as well and all we can do is improve better for the next year and continue giving out the best efforts that are expected. Goultarminator is definitely about skill but also has some luck as well into which team you will face off. It's everybody's fair game every year So Solar, let's not feel too down because we will continue to improve as time continues, I'm sure everyone else will too as well. I hope next year that the legendary Phillistine also participates

- Bochi
Akuma-Pwn 21 September 2012 20:08
"HatedOne 21 September 2012 - 19:57
I'm guessing Zatoishwan came in first place while Rosal and Rushu came in 2nd and 3rd?"

Considering Rushu is getting bigger bonuses id say Rushu came in 1st.
Former Subscriber
Attila---Hungarian 21 September 2012 22:04
Okay i dont know if any Dofus dev or anyone is reading this but At 10 pm (dofus time) On the 21st of September ...My bunch of keys is NOT unlimited (on zato) So... as far as this "reward" goes Zato got nothing so far.

Example: I cant get into the kitsoune dungeon by using my bunch. So there. Zero beenefits
Former Subscriber
MetallicRose 21 September 2012 22:07

(Attila---Hungarian @ 21 September 2012 22:04) *

The keyring doesn't recharge automatically. You need to go speak with Goultard at the Amakna Castle zaap and he will recharge it for you.
Angel of the Forums
Mishna 22 September 2012 01:15

(MetallicRose @ 21 September 2012 22:07) *

(Attila---Hungarian @ 21 September 2012 22:04) *

Yeah otherwise you could finish a dungeon run and start the next one right away. There would be so many more DP runs... haha
Former Subscriber
YouWouldntKnowMe 22 September 2012 01:35
As a Solarian.... I don't even know what to say.... Sadly, a lot of people on Solar do care more about popularity than most anything else... Not sure if the actual people who got put into place would've been the best for the job. Anyways, gratz to the three servers, especially Zato, being so under-populated compared to the other servers including Solar.
the-black-robe 22 September 2012 02:22
so rushu get doubble drops an xp an rosal gets keys. thats lame as shit lol i guess rushu won goult but even still id transfer a character for that im 196 i coulld use the help