Play!

The 2.10 update arrives on all DOFUS game servers on Tuesday, which means new Trophies, spell changes, recipe changes, and a Magical Orb for all subscribed and previously subscribed accounts!

Have a great weekend!

This page has been shared 1 time(s)

Comments (37)
Forum Monster
Alyss-Sin 25 February 2013 15:11
Why critique them now? We've all known Ankama was going to throw out this update regardless of our opinions, here it is Monday before the update and nothing important has changed except the 2:1 Doplooon to Kolossokens.
Former Subscriber
Lagirdam 25 February 2013 16:01
I would like to ask why only one orb per account? I would think one orb per character makes more since (because they can't be traded/sold from the account). I have 12 character slots on my main account, and these changes will affect every single character. Yet, I get only one orb...regardless of having paid to open up the other slots. Orbs aren't some OP item of extreme rarity...they simply make resetting a character very very easy. I would hope that they can give more than just one orb per account.
Community Manager
[Izmar] 25 February 2013 17:18

(Alyss-Sin @ 25 February 2013 15:11) *

This will be a year of many updates, and there will be many changes to the game. The state of the game after tomorrow will not be the state of the game at the end of 2013, so it's not too late to make suggestions or give constructive criticism. =)
Former Subscriber
xxsem 25 February 2013 17:41
Agree, can we get an orb for each char, link the orb to char if u have too. I too have numerous char's on a lot of accts. this would help with reset. Another idea, why not put a NPC to sell orbs for a week only on each server like the beta, thanks
Former Subscriber
BobaFett2 25 February 2013 17:41

(Lagirdam @ 25 February 2013 16:01) *
If they allow for one reset, that would make sense.
bananamonkey 25 February 2013 17:49
My view on this update.

Why is the rum gone?

Think of it as you will~
Former Subscriber
xxsem 25 February 2013 18:16
Izmar, is it possible to start talks or give some insight on the next major changes coming? many rumors going around from weapon limits to more class changes in April. Any heads up would be great! Thank you for what you do, love the video.
Artola 26 February 2013 13:21
I agree, with Lagirdam, my build will not be affected by the changes, but i thnk that we should get 1 orb per character. To prevent abuses, that could only count for characters above level 100, or something like this, but i really rhink that would be more fair.
lorikimaimiri 26 February 2013 13:43
it isnt working to me , from today is saying :a game file cannot be acessed. please chech that the game is not already running
File : skins_1,d2p

what do i have to do????
or donwload dofus from the beggining?