Play!

From 22nd to 24th March only, a rare and unusual pet is waiting for you in the Great Emporium: the Jellufo!

On the occasion of World Water Day, the Jellufo Pet will be made available for you in the Great Emporium for only 2,100 Ogrines! This creature from elsewhere was tamed by its former master to only eat Blops. This may explain its strange appearance and its foul breath…

But be careful, it will only stick around between 22nd and 24th March… After this date, you’ll have to hunt it down Cania Plains again if you want to get it. So don’t miss this chance to get most emblematic pet of the World (of the Twelve) Water Day!

Come adopt your new pet in the great Emporium now!

Be the first to share this!

Comments (13)
Windgar 22 March 2013 17:23
haha i still have mine from when it was first released years ago! woo!
Xelorati 22 March 2013 19:04
Although this Jellufo pet is “rare,” in Rushu the price ofit does not reflect its rare status like other pets from previous AnkamaConventions.

Maybe it has something to do with Jellufo also beingavailable when people subscribed for a month back in 2009. Current prices in Rushu range from 20kish upto 200k.

Moreover, it being a vitality pet is gearedtowards new players who are leveling themselves the old-fashioned way, whichseems like a rare occurrence these days, or for the person who likes to collectall rare pets.
rreinierr 22 March 2013 19:19
As a water engineer i like the idea of dofus putting some effort in this.
Member of the Zenith
Tropical-Ace 22 March 2013 19:29

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 19:04) *

Probably because the Jullufo wasn't a convention pet. It was given out a few summers ago to anyone who subscribed to Dofus for at least 1 month in addition to the current gifts you got when subscribing.
Former Subscriber
CatOcatastrophe 22 March 2013 19:33
I too haven't levelled mine since sits original release--I'm bad! I know... Wish we had a water-damage pet instead... ;D

Everyone have a splash!

-Cato
Xelorati 22 March 2013 20:26

(Tropical-Ace @ 22 March 2013 19:29) *

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 19:04) *

It was given out at the fourth Ankama convention, and I already mentioned that it was a subscriber gift.

It was available both for people who attended the convention as well as for people who subscribed during the convention, since it was created especially for the convention itself.

Although this account is from 2011, I have been playing for years longer and I remember the event itself. Please do not discriminate based upon the age of this account, as I know what I am speaking about.

Click here
PaPaCiToLoKo 23 March 2013 02:41
i forgot how i got it, probably through sub, but its still sitting in my bank since lol.
MaximusOsa 24 March 2013 07:02
I dont think Ankama realizes that these pets cost like 10kk each on the market and are sitting in most 190+s banks from years ago xD
Member of the Zenith
Tropical-Ace 24 March 2013 07:26

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 20:26) *

(Tropical-Ace @ 22 March 2013 19:29) *

(Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 19:04) *

Click here
I apologize for giving incorrect information, however, it should be noted that the accusation of discriminating you based on your account age is something that I would never do. I do not pay attention to account dates, as this account shares a similar situation being that it's an alt account made years after I first started playing. Again though, I do apologize for the false correction.