The new Dungeon Rusher is here! He can’t stand his fur being rubbed the wrong way and he’s not the purring kind: in this 14th installment, Ush, the sneaky feline will be waiting resolutely for you on his cushion! And as usual, there's a brand new shield to be won.

From Saturday, April 29th at 00:01 (Paris Time) until Sunday April 30th  at 23:59 (Paris Time), get ready to rub up against a not so cuddly Kikitty. Ush Galesh is waiting to welcome you in person (and it won’t be a warm welcome) in his lair in the new Dungeon Rusher!

Son of the God Ecaflip and a powerful VIP in Bonta, Ush is a passionate fan of Masqueraider masks. He switches shape from terrifying feline to adorable Bow Meow and back again without warning, startling his opponents, who never know which pussycat they’re dealing with...

Ready to check him for fleeflees? If you make it out alive, the Ush shield will be yours*!

*Offer valid once per account. Monsters killed in the arena are not counted.
Comments (22) Comment on the forum...
NitrofoamG 24 April 2017 17:26
show us the shield
Assistant Community Manager
[Nerodos] 24 April 2017 17:36
It has been added to the main News. For those of you who missed it:

F2P Member
Lance-Vance-Dance 24 April 2017 18:15

(Izmar @ 24 April 2017 16:00) *
*Offer valid once per account. Monsters killed in the arena are not counted.
ty, very useful, cuz ppl planned to soul ush ofc heheheh
Former Subscriber
wheresmymind 24 April 2017 22:00
That shield will fit my Sram so perfectly, I am going to cancel plans this weekend, just to make some time to get it.
Mistersirr 24 April 2017 22:58
Does it have stats? or is it just a skin?
ninjene 24 April 2017 23:44
Hello,

I was wondering if they had any plans to make the dungeon rusher shields a mimi (like black mahdreggon) or something like that? I have the Korri shield from a while back. It's my favorite shield and I don't wanna mimi it to my current stat shield in case I change in the future. I think a mimi function would be great for these shields.
Cepha 25 April 2017 03:50

(ninjene @ 24 April 2017 23:44) *
Hello,

It'd be great to make them like ceremonial items indeed but something tells me it's not gonna happen as that wouldn't sell as many mimisymbics as it would with regular purely cosmetic shields.
Former Subscriber
capslok 25 April 2017 04:05
I think making these shields cosmetic is perfect - Ankama said that it's hope for shields would be to provide players with versatility in fights, and that players would carry several shields on them to use as different fights and/or matchups required. Having these very exclusive, once-per-account shields destroyed to be used as mimis for a single shield is super unfortunate. Even if making these shields ceremonial is impossible, at the very least it would be nice if an NPC was created where players could buy previously obtained shields for nuggets, like you can with veteran rewards.
Gods-Angel 25 April 2017 08:34
THis shield looks cool unlike the merk shield which was tough to get lol