Spring cleaning is a wonderful thing… once it's over. But until then, it's dirty, exhausting, and takes forever! It turns out there's an easier way to get everything looking spic and span: the Spring Haven Bag! It's available in the Shop until June 19th.

Why make things complicated when the solution is so close at hand? If you're looking to freshen up those dusty, musty indoor spaces, don't wear yourself out – the Spring Haven Bag is here to help!

It's available in the shop for just 3,500 OG until 23:59 (Paris Time) on Monday, June 19th!

Skip the chores and do something you really enjoy: go adventuring!

Comments (17) Comment on the forum...
Coolstorybro0 05 June 2017 13:35
Just bought this and it hasn't appeared in my bag. ggwp izikill

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS, YOU'LL LOSE YOUR OGRINES.
FisrOfzen 05 June 2017 14:55
Just bought this package and havent received it, no words, sad sad. Click here
Eryta 05 June 2017 15:50
Same here, didn't receive the bag after purchase
bohemia 05 June 2017 15:56
I like to collect haven bag themes, especially when they're not linked to 1 year subscriptions ( with dofus 3 right about the corner, I'd hate to be subbed for 15 years in advance to a game that maybe will go offline when its brother dofus 3 comes out, with lots of players migrating to it).

I'd appreciate it if someone will let us know when someone buys this theme and gets it in game alright, with no problems.
This way I'd know when/ if to get orgines for it for some of my accounts.

Buying it & not receiving it, then having to pass by support/ ankama staff on forums to get it can take time and can be frustrating.
MaxMedinaV 05 June 2017 17:20
I guess I'm not the only one. Just purchased the spring haven theme and I didn't get it in game. D:
ThaSilentG 05 June 2017 17:40
Have you all checked the code section?
Coolstorybro0 05 June 2017 18:25
Why would it be in the code section.
''The theme will automatically be added to your Haven Bag interface.
Please note, this Haven Bag theme is permanently linked to your account.''
MadSock 06 June 2017 05:16
Nevermind. Nice theme though, but when can we expect to get the Summer theme? I've been waiting well over a year since images of it came out. I mean the one with the b(it)eaches.
vagabaka 06 June 2017 06:28
I also bought this and "Haven Bag Showroom" and can't see it in game.