0 0

[21, -35]

0 0

[21,-35] 

0 0

0 0

0 0

Oho, es sind ja doch noch ein paar mehr Spieler im Forum aktiv happy

Edit 27.07.: Antworten scheinen zu stimmen (ich habe nicht nachgeschaut), aber 22 Chrarktere können sich nicht gleichzeitig irren (oder wurde abgeschrieben?). Jede Community hatte übrigens eine andere Position zu suchen.

1 0

In terms of winners for this event, only the earliest participation of a member of the INT DE community (based on server/account community) was considered for this event (second, third, and forth accounts weren't).

I can understand some of you might be disappointed and I can only sincerely apologize for it.
I will make sure we are off to more regular forum-based contests with clear and robust rules that do not get in the way of your enjoyment. wink

Without further ado (and if I didn't mess this up as a result of the late hour), please join me in congratulating our Gerbean owners (accounts names are in alphabetical order): 

• deralkersumer
  • fofo-herz
  • i-destiny-i
  • marsakiel
  • minion-armee
  • quwintus
  • sinanfcp

And the lucky winner of the Pandala Haven Bag is...  marsakiel!

The prizes will be distributed over the next few days. 

Manaia

Hey Manaia smile 
thank you for the event!
I was wondering why I wasn't on the list. I only participated once with this one account and it belongs to the INT DE community. It probably is one of the oldest active accounts there is since I started playing back when Dofus was completely free to play.
I hope you can help me out.

Best regards,
Mardon

1 0

You never said anything about german only players in the post and the post is even in ENGLISH. Why are we getting fked over by your mistake when we did nothing wrong. Wouldnt it be better to give the 20 people who won the reward and next time make rules more clear?

0 0

Hello, 

No, it wouldn't be better because those are not DE players and it isn't my decision to make on this forum.
The DE CM will decide what to do with the remaining gerbeans upon her return next week. 

Regarding the reason as to why the publication was in English, I gave you the explanation on Twitter, in response to your DM: I do not speak German, and I felt it would be unfair for the DE community to miss out on a "global" event because the DE CM is on holidays. I wanted to at least give the DE community a chance to decide if they wished to participate or not. 

This thread, this image, was for the DE community. As a member of my community, you had a chance to win in the INT EN forum. I understand people thought by coming onto these forums they had a better chance of winning.

I am working on more events for the Summer and there will be plenty of chances for many to win prizes. We will address this cross-forum participation in the rules so this situation doesn't happen again, for any community. 

To the DE players, 
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the English messages. 

Well, this outcome was kind of foreseeable. There's a reason why the german community got their own contest.

Edit: There are a bunch of german players that participated in the (international) contest on the english forum and didn't receive a reward either. Unlucky I guess, but we have to deal with it. 

The event was nonetheless awesome, thanks Manaia!

4 0

Danke für das Event und natürlich auch den Preis! smile

4 0
1 0

Hello Manaia, I assume my account is dutch so I would like to know to which community my account belongs to, since I live very close to germany (10 minute drive) and speak german I use both forums, on which forum should I participate in these sort of events?

0 0

Ich übernehme an dieser Stelle:

Das ist also eine hervorragende Frage, die wir intern klären müssen, um Verwirrungen in zukünftigen Wettbewerben zu vermeiden. Du bist theoretisch noch ein recht einfacher Fall, da du dich in beiden Kreisen bewegst, aber es gibt auch noch kompliziertere Situationen, z.B. nach einem Umzug ins Ausland. Sobald ich mehr dazu in Erfahrung gebracht habe, lasse ich es euch wissen.

Viele Grüße,
Talora

Das Thema ist wirklich nicht einfach, da wir euch einerseits nicht in eine bestimmte Community zwingen möchten, aber andererseits müssen wir auch vermeiden, dass manche Spieler die besseren Gewinnchancen kleinerer Communities ausnutzen.

Bisher sieht es so aus, dass die Länder, die mehrsprachig sind, wie die Schweiz oder Belgien, sich aussuchen können, in welcher Community sie teilnehmen. Was die holländische Community angeht wurde im Moment beschlossen, dass sie zur englischen Community gehören.

Auf diesen Thread antworten