FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subscriptions and Ogrines section is getting a new look!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - May 31, 2012, 14:41:22
DevTracker Announcements

Today, we are releasing a new layout for our subscription, Ogrines, and Ogrines services areas of the DOFUS website. They are now all grouped together under a single boutique to increase the clarity of your subscription or Ogrines purchases.

We've also taken this opportunity to better explain the combo packages of pets and tokens that are available with most DOFUS subscriptions, and made it easier to choose which items you want.

Here's a preview of what's coming later today!

Reactions 8
Score : 2

okay izmar i tried everything ,so i went and tried to p2p myself using origines,but it says that im not in right commnity and ive been in solar for the whole time i played dofus. and when i try to change my area it still says that and plus the website says that there are something wrong . can you please help me thanks

0 0
Score : 39

was this not tested before it was released? jeez

0 0
Score : 15

chafer hole..... crackrocks...... SOOOOO boring.....

0 0
Score : 3
Sacrifiesty|2012-06-01 03:21:18
was this not tested before it was released? jeez

I get the exact same message, tried changing country / website everything - my other characters work to sub by ogrnes but not my main... wondering if you have an update as to when this could be fixed.
0 0
Score : 93

same problem here tried everything

0 0
Score : 1396

That's what happens when you implement Wakfu interface in Dofus. smile 

0 0
Score : 5

ms izzi can u help me,, i have problem to subscribe with ogrine in web,, web nice looking,, but make me confusing when sub,, better an old metode easy and fast to p2p,, pls help me ms izzi

0 0
Score : 39

We’re sorry but we cannot allow you to complete a payment on this version of the website.
You have to use the website corresponding to your community.
If you think you shouldn't be receiving this message, please contact Ankama support for assistance.

using the same website i always have. using same payment method as well. 700 ogrines for a weeks p2p

update: you have to go into a certain basket and confirm your oder. it took me a few tried but i got it.

0 0
Respond to this thread