FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to use Ultimate Game Card. Help!

By TheAvatarAang June 05, 2012, 02:13:38

Hi.
I just discovered UGC, and I think is a good way to subscribe to dofus.

Has anyone used it? I need a little help.

-Card I use the card after buying it or do I need a ultimate Play account or PayPal account?
-The card is rechargeable or do I need to buy a new card each time?
-What should I do with the unused currency? Ex: 6000 ogrines total: 18 Canadian Dollars. THE CARD STILL HAS 2 DOLLARS. WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM?

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 1095

Hello,
I frequently use UGC as well. I will try to answer to your questions as well as I can.

1) I believe you only have to create an account to use your gamecard. They do not require a credit card or bank information.

2) You will need to buy a card each time.

3) The unused currency will be saved in your account as "ultimate points". Save them up for another subscription. You will have to make a call to the company to ask them to use your ultimate points as real money to subscribe however, for you cannot do it directly.

Hope I helped!
Scarbon

0 0
Score : 3961
TheAvatarAang|2012-06-05 02:13:38
Hi.
I just discovered UGC, and I think is a good way to subscribe to dofus.

Has anyone used it? I need a little help.

-Card I use the card after buying it or do I need a ultimate Play account or PayPal account?
-The card is rechargeable or do I need to buy a new card each time?
-What should I do with the unused currency? Ex: 6000 ogrines total: 18 Canadian Dollars. THE CARD STILL HAS 2 DOLLARS. WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM?
You would need more as Ultimate game cards take some of the money from the card to make a profit.
0 0
Respond to this thread