FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction

By May 13, 2014, 23:22:32

Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction

Yeah, happened to me twice. On accounts that has been active for more than 48 hours. I submitted a ticket, but it seems like there's only one guy working in customer service responding to as many tickets as it exists in this world.

Paypal has been declined, credit cards are declined, any other information or help I can receive?

Thank you.

0 0
First Ankama intervention
Score : 27370

Generally once you talk to Support you just have to wait until they reply to you, we can't do much from here after that.

With that being said, if you are trying to subscribe from this account which was made today, you need to wait 3 or 4 days before you can subscribe it as a result of anti-bot measures Ankama uses.

See message in context
0 0
Reactions 28

Generally once you talk to Support you just have to wait until they reply to you, we can't do much from here after that.

With that being said, if you are trying to subscribe from this account which was made today, you need to wait 3 or 4 days before you can subscribe it as a result of anti-bot measures Ankama uses.

0 0
Score : 38
Revil-Nunor|2014-05-14 01:15:57

Thank you!
0 0
Score : 202

ankama needs to figure out a way to stop bots without stepping all over the toes of paying customers, simple as that.

1 0
Score : 76

returning subscriber and i'm having the same issue.

0 0
Score : 3

I'm having the same issue, sent in a ticket and have yet to have it resolved. I was playing wakfu for about a year with no problems then i took a break came back to dofus, subscribed two of my accounts and then when i tried again blocked.

0 0
Score : 2

im having the same problem please fix it soon

0 0
Score : 1047

If it is "fixed" in a way that everybody can use, then it is once again possible for criminials to pay with stolen paypal accounts or credit cards, as they have done heavily in the past months. The other option is to cancel those two payment methods completely, which will be done by the payment providers anyway unless Ankama can stop the fraud.

Also please note that Ankama cannot "fix it" if you don't even tell which payment method you tried. If it's a credit card, make sure it is supporting the 3D-Secure protocol (either Verified By Visa or MasterCard SecureCode). You'll have to ask your credit card provider for this.

0 0

He tried to pay via credit card, and his wasn't using 3D-Secure. That is the only way to get that error message.

0 0
Score : 2

Has anyone gotten a resolution to this problem that can let us know how it played out?

0 0

If you are having an issue you need to talk to Support yourself, different people have different situations, so what works/happens to them is not necessarily indicative of what will happen to you.

0 0
Score : 178

I just had the same problem, it says the exact same thing, i try using different card, change the address, space bettween numbers. Same thing, and it is really frustrating, I try send a support but looks like their is only one person responsabe for the support, because it take way too long.

0 0

You should only send one ticket, if you send more than one your wait can indeed take a while.

As of a week or so ago Support times were supposed to be about two days, keep in mind that they only work Monday to Friday during business hours. So weekends do not count.

0 0
Score : 4616

Just got the same problem and by the time support helps me fix it, the '2 free pets for 1 year sub' promotion will be over because of it sleep 

0 0

Support can credit you the pets as long as you made the purchase during the time the offer was active.

0 0
Score : 382

interesting i got this error message trying to purchase 50,000 ogrines, then tried again with 36,000 ogrines, and got the "multiple inconsistencies" message and "wait 24 hours" message until they can verify my transaction... it's been about 24 hours, i've gotten no email, no ogrines, but the 60$ has been taken out of my bank account.... that's not right dude

0 0

Ankama doesn't work on weekends, they work during standard business hours.

So if it is a transaction that needs human intervention (like a payment issue) then it will be handled when Support is in the office.

You will get the Ogrines, you just have to wait.

0 0
Score : 382

ah ok, thanks.

0 0
Score : 5

this is ridiculous i havn't not been able to buy ogrines for almost 2 years now on any of my 5 accounts.because the game still wont accept credit card purchases and there is no paypal option.

0 0

What country are you in?

Credit cards are fully operational for accounts that belong to the American side of the website, which was the big problem country that most people here posted about. My American account is even able to use cards on the French side now as well amusingly enough.

0 0
Respond to this thread