FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction

By May 13, 2014, 23:22:32
Reactions 28
Score : 5
Revil-Nunor|2016-02-27 07:06:08
What country are you in?

Credit cards are fully operational for accounts that belong to the American side of the website, which was the big problem country that most people here posted about. My American account is even able to use cards on the French side now as well amusingly enough.
im in the usa. i have attempted to purchase ogrines on all my otyher accounts and a friends account . and cannot do it with credit card. the message of no payment being registered keeps coming up on all attempts. and its not the bank thats blocking it.

i had always used the starter pack codes that were sold on gametap.com / uk.gamesplanet.com for years. untill they were removed for no reason. you used to be able to get 3 month sub + 6000 ogrines + gift choices = tetra or spacevader set all for 14.99 . please bring them back .

Click here
0 0
Score : 27370

Is 3D-Secure activated on your card? That is the most common reason for getting that particular error message, as Ankama no longer accepts payment from cards that not have that service active on their cards, to help reduce fraud.

You'd have to talk to Support about Gametap (which doesn't even load for me, their site is dead), but oftentimes deals like that are only for a limited time, Ankama rarely offers a deal that lasts forever.

0 0
Score : 44

I tried to sub with a credit card and it never asked me to activate 3d secure. Tried again with a debit card and it asked me to activate 3d secure so I did and I still got the no transaction took place message. Is that the proper way to activate 3d secure?

Thanks

0 0

Did you check with your bank that the 3D Secure system is correctly activated?

Score : 44

I have not, is the easiest way to do that yo just call them?

0 0

Honestly, that would depend entirely on your bank; but I do believe calling them is, at the very least, the fastest way to go about it.

Score : 4

I have the same problem, trying to pay with creditcard (mastercard) but doesn't work.
I also see that the terms of agreement is not showing up (only the checkbox) tried on deferent computers and browsers.

Hope i can get sub soon.

greatings

0 0

What exactly doesn't work?

At which point in the buying process does your attempt to purchase subscription time fail?

Regarding the Terms of Agreement issue, I've notified the web teams.

Score : 4

Could get my sub (for a year) and the terms of agreement are visible again.

Thx for the repley Nerodos

0 0
Respond to this thread