FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Zong mobile payment

By skullsnerz - SUBSCRIBER - September 17, 2014, 17:20:05

What happened to the Zong mobile payment for South Africa? I don't own a credit card so I can't subscribe to the game now... And why is the uKash price 7 Rand more than the zong mobile payment. I'd like to start playing the game again but can't since I can't subscribe, now I know why the community for this game is dying there seem to be lots of problems just to subscribe to the game.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 27366

You do understand that Ankama is offering most of those payment options through third party companies that also add their own charges on top of what Ankama charges?

It may also be that you are now playing in the wrong community, as South Africa is not part of the English community last I checked, and you may have more options available trying to subscribe in another community... like the international one.

0 0
Score : 426

I've moved back and forth from South Africa to different countries over the past few years and was able to play Dofus and subscribe by mobile. It says it is temporarily unavailable to pay by Zong mobile services. Is there anyway to find out when it will be available again?

0 0
Score : 1212

Hello mate , About Zong mobile Payment. I talked with the support and the reply i got is that zong has been removed due to some issue. so basically Either you have to wait for a new mobile payment or just find another way to subscribe your account.

0 0
Respond to this thread