FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"No payment is recorded"

By ManaChristmas September 29, 2014, 15:55:43

Seriously, I am literally about to break down and start crying. Why is this NOT WORKING AT ALL?

Is this why I have not seen a SINGLE player in the last five days on Zato server?? FIX THIS!

I can't buy ogrines, can't buy subs, can't buy anything at all. Seriously, come on. Don't give me that whole "omg fraud" crap... I play dozens of games and NONE of them has this bullcrap. You're not special.

Edit: I certified my account using Anamka Shield. Guess what? Now I can't even use my credit card. "This payment method has been blocked".
Really? REALLY? are you messing with me??? I just want to play!!!!!!

P.S. Don't even suggest talking to Support. They still haven't replied to ANY of my tickets from YEARS ago. So why even bother.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Here is why you should bother with Support: They are the only ones able to help you. It is as simple as that. No-one else will be able to help you.

Besides, I don't know about years ago, but Support response time is down to a few days lately. If even that long.

See message in context
Reactions 2

Here is why you should bother with Support: They are the only ones able to help you. It is as simple as that. No-one else will be able to help you.

Besides, I don't know about years ago, but Support response time is down to a few days lately. If even that long.

Score : 27367

Your card doesn't have 3D-Secure activated/enabled if you are getting the "no payment is recorded" message, if you go to the Visa website/site of whoever hosts your card and turn it on it will fix that issue.

If you list what company provides your card we can point you in the right direction to turn on your 3Ds, unless your card is too small to afford that feature, in which case you may be stuck.

0 0
Respond to this thread