FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

REQUEST #1164993 Subscription

By KarmaCuzzi - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 30, 2014, 19:01:43

I have contacted Ankama Support, supplied all my account names (8 in total), supplied proof of address, ID and a scanned copy of my Credit Card with the last 4 digits showing. It has been 1 month since I have submitted my ticket and I fear it is growing cobwebs somewhere as nobody has bothered to look at it - it says so on the part that says LAST ACTIVITY. Funny thing is I can subscribe using my Credit Card on my Cra but not on any of the others so there shouldn't be any problem except simply authenticating my other accounts. Someone from Ankama care to press the accelerate button on my request and open the can'o'beans before they go rotten? I read somewhere that Support response time is down to a few days lately. If even that long.

Am I an exception?

Ciao

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 27365

Were all of your accounts made in the same country or did you change countries/share the accounts. Anything like that?

0 0
Score : 305

All accounts were made in the same country yes as far as I can remember (Been 8 years although Ankama only credit me for 4 years 11 months....). I logged them a bit on a trip to Europe and yes that is probably why the Credit Card functionality has been disabled - even PayPal is disabled but not on Cra and I logged him also. The matter is not why I cannot subscribe, I am sure the above covers the reason, it is rather about why Support is taking so long to view my ticket. In it I supply all the necessary documents to enable them to confirm my account and restore the functionality..... if only they would view it....

0 0

There is not much that can be done here for you to resolve the Support ticket speed. You can either keep waiting or you can try sending the tickets again and hope that yours had somehow got lost in the shuffle the first go round, but be aware that you are taking a calculated risk in doing so.

0 0

Yup which is why I chuckled when I read elsewhere that Support speed has improved (Nerodos go tell them they making you look bad here :wacko: ). At least by the activity on Sachosan's post I see I am not the only one affected by this.

C'mon Support, tea break is over - how about some assistance please biggrin 

0 0

[Nerodos] is not wrong, there are people on this very forums who are getting replies which are sometimes less than 24 hours after they send their ticket. As we can't see their ticket system we cannot tell if you simply fell through the cracks or if there is something else holding you up, but the people who are complaining on that topic are usually few and far between so I wouldn't say that represents the majority of the people who use Support.

You could try talking to [Izmar] or [Nerodos] via Ankabox and see if there is anything else they can recommend that you do, but as players without access to your tickets we can't give you that here.

0 0

AHA!! Support contacted me today, perhaps complaining here sparked some attention. Thanks to the person who asked them to please assist, much appreciated.

0 0
Respond to this thread