FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Deleted American Express Payment?

By wafle October 03, 2014, 00:59:05

Hell I am wondering if Ankama has removed the credit card option American Express? I usually pay for my subscription with pre-paid credit cards (for safety reasons), but now I have noticed that the option is no longer available to me. Is it just me? or did they permanently delete it? Just wondering, so I can find a new method of paying for my membership. I cannot use Master Card or Visa gift cards because they are only for the US domain only. So American Express was really my only option. An answer would be appreciated thank you for your time! ^ ^

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 27366

Are you talking about gift cards or the actual credit cards? I have the option to subscribe with an American Express card as of right now, I just checked.

It probably depends on where you are buying from, as their payment options vary by country.

0 0
Score : 339

I am talking about the gift cards. Really? hmm that is odd... it does not show the American Express card option for me. I am using the card from the United States.

0 0

Where was the account made?

0 0
Score : 339

My Dofus Account? The United States

0 0

Sounds like you are gonna have to talk to Support then, don't see any obvious reason why it wouldn't work for you.

On a more positive note, I've heard Support response times can be under 24 hours now.

0 0
Respond to this thread