FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Purchase #177423931

By FJFLICKZ October 13, 2014, 01:22:00

So i bought a 1 month sub with starter pack yesterday night which for some reason didnt activate so then i get a e-mail saying

" We've detected multiple anomalies with your payment attempt and have decided to temporarily block the transaction.

Our team will attempt to verify your transaction within 24 hours and inform you by email.

Please be patient and avoid making any further payment attempts.

Best wishes,"

i sent a few tickets after this asking why this happened to which i also got no reply and searching around i read that they dont withdraw the money till they verify all this but when i go on my bank account it already shows the transaction so they take the money dont provide me my service and on top of all do not bother to contact me? So i was wondering if i should just give up on the money and sub or any other suggestions? 

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 27366

Every time you send another ticket you put yourself right back to the end of the line, and your wait starts all over again.

Support works Monday to Friday, like any normal business, so sending 617 tickets on a Saturday evening is going to accomplish nothing at all. You need to be patient and wait until Monday for them to get into the office, at which point they will deal with your situation.

1 0
Score : 105

Patience...

0 0
Score : 44

I got this too just now while trying to buy 3 month subscription

0 0
Score : 27366

Send a Support ticket.

0 0
Score : 600

Got my sub&Al Holwin set&gift&tokens. Just have to wait. wink