FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subscription purchase issues

By RoastedBeef November 11, 2014, 16:43:57

Hello all,

I am having some issues when trying to purchase a 1-month subscription. I recently bought Orgines and tried to use that to purchase a subscription. When I attempt to make the purchase, this message appears: "This item is not available for your community".

The current address in my account has USA as a country, which I don't understand why this is happening. Is it possible that the world the player is in affects the subscription (Based on my location, I was assigned into a spanish-speaking server)?

I have played Dofus before (had to make a new account) and I have never encountered this problem.

Any input is appreciated!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Well, yes, in a sense, the world you play in affects your subscription:

Since you were assigned to a spanish-speaking server, this means your account belongs in the spanish community. As such, you need to purchase your subscription from the spanish community by changing the flag on the upper-right corner of the screen.

See message in context
Reactions 3

Well, yes, in a sense, the world you play in affects your subscription:

Since you were assigned to a spanish-speaking server, this means your account belongs in the spanish community. As such, you need to purchase your subscription from the spanish community by changing the flag on the upper-right corner of the screen.

Score : 38

Thank you so much. I had no idea this was the issue. How silly of me for not trying it before, it didn't cross my mind!

0 0

You're welcome.

Don't quote the last post in a thread, that's against the forum rules.

Respond to this thread