FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama doesn't accept Prepaid Debit Cards?

By iCaptainCookie December 06, 2014, 22:44:26

I've been trying to buy Origrines with my "One Vanilla prepaid Visa debit card" since i have $10 left over from my online shopping with this "Debit Card". Is the Debit Card option going to open/be available any time soon? I don't trust PayPal enough to give them the last 4 digits of my Social Security number, Not only that but I'm not 18 yet, (I'm 17) so even if I did put the last 4 digits of my Social Security to add money to the PayPal wallet, I would not be old enough to confirm my age and start using PayPal. Help? I turn 18 next year, and I don't want to wait a year just to subscribe or to buy Origrines to play Dofus.

Sidenote: I use to buy origrines/subscription time with the "Ultimate Game Card" but i think it has been discontinued in NY.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 27366

Vanilla Visa cards only work inside the United States, you will not be able to purchase a Dofus subscription with it because Ankama's transactions are done in France.

If you get a regular debit card, that will work as long as it has a credit card feature (which all debit cards that I know of do these days). You can also purchase a Visa gift card that is NOT the Vanilla brand, and it will work too.

UGC has been discontinued everywhere at this point as well.

You may use your OneVanilla Card anywhere Visa debit cards, PULSE cards or Debit MasterCard is accepted within the fifty United States and District of Columbia. The OneVanilla Prepaid Card cannot be used at merchants outside of the United States, including the Internet and mail order/telephone order merchants outside of the United States.
Click here
1 0
Score : 214
Revil-Nunor|2014-12-07 01:03:44
Vanilla Visa cards only work inside the United States, you will not be able to purchase a Dofus subscription with it because Ankama's transactions are done in France.
So if i purchase any other Gift Card, that isn't a OneVanilla, i can use it as a credit card?
0 0
Score : 27366

For Visa yes, for other cards you need to check and make sure they can do international transactions. As long as they are not limited to being US-only, or XX location-only, they will be able to purchase a subscription or any other items that you wish to get from Ankama.

1 0
Score : 214

Thanks for your help ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread