FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Banned after buying 100,000 ogrines

By Steven-Ryan-Minnick December 09, 2014, 05:41:25

I bought 50,000 ogrines on both of my accounts. I received a message saying i was going to have to wait 24 hours for them to look it over before pushing it through. Fair enough it has happened before, no problem. 3 to 4 hours after purchasing this and receiving that message both of my accounts were banned and i was told i had 7 days to prove that the payment method i used was in fact of my own and i had to provide whatever proof i have within the next 7 days or my accounts will be perm. banned. I IMMEDIATELY sent in my ticket and now it has been 4 days. I sent in EVERYTHING i think would be necessary for support. I sent in a photo-id, screen caps of my account balance showing the funds being removed from it by Dofus and the times they were taken out. Even as much as the emails i have gotten from them, 4 days so far and the ticket still sits there collecting dust. $160 USD gets me banned. I am unsure exactly what the deal is and i am reaching out to the community to see if anyone else has been through this and has gotten a happy ending. Looking forward for some feedback

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3052

Ticket wait time has been 4 or 5 days lately. I sent in a ticket not too long ago and got a reply within 5 days. Most I can tell you is to not send more than one ticket or you will get bumped to the back of the queue.

0 0
Score : 27365

Remember that weekends do not count as waiting days as Support doesn't work weekends.

Also remember that you are in the system if you sent your ticket already, Support WILL NOT permanently close an account until a human has double checked the ban. You will have your day in court before any permanent ban can take place.

0 0
Score : 38

I appreciate the feedback guys. I feel more comfortable about this whole ordeal. It just sucks not being able to play a game after spending 160 dollars on it lol.

0 0
Score : 3052

That's understandable. Think of it this way, though. If Ankama was noticing fraudulent charges from your card without you knowing and just let it happen you would have to go through a lot more with a bank or credit card company.

0 0
Respond to this thread