FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mobile payment option

By darkeyas December 18, 2014, 23:36:35

Its not giving me the option to buy Subscription by a mobile phone any idea why?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 27366

Change the little flag in the upper right hand corner of the screen, see if you can get the option under another community section of the website.

0 0
Score : 87

Just tryed them all Still doesn't seem to work :/ any other idea's?

0 0

Did this option just become unavailable to you, or has it been like this for a while?

0 0

Just started to come back on dofus after a 1year break

0 0

Oh, if it has been over a year then the option may not be available for you/the country you reside in anymore.

You can either choose another method, or talk to Support about the phone one and see what they have to say.

0 0

If the option not available for the country I reside in, then is there any other mobile payment option in another country that still works for the United Kingdom?

0 0

The only options that will work for you are the ones that show up when you go to the subscription page.

Also keep in mind that certain payment options are only available for certain subscription lengths. For example: Paypal may not be available for a 7 day subscription, but it is available for a 3 month subscription.

Pertaining to specific UK phone payment options, that would be a question for Support.

0 0

Thank you for your help Revil-Nunor, Turns out you can only buy ogrines By phone in the United Kingdom but thats alright for me as u can use ogrines to buy subscription smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread