FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

okay, what is going on with ankama's payment methods?

By TristaHurts December 23, 2014, 05:12:13

Seriously now? I can't use ANY payment method other than some foreign unheard of one that adds an extra 3$ to what i normally would be paying. And then everyone says "submit a ticket, blah blah" and the support page doesn't even exist?! I pay good money to play this game and can't even resub because they don't allow you to. Paypal, nope. Credit card, Suspended for no reason because I never even used it. The entirety of ankama is a joke. If I never had to deal with this site, I would. Why can't I just play dofus and not have to deal with this bull. please add a method of payment where i don't even have to look at this site.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 27366

What part of the website are you trying to subscribe from? (Check the flag in the right corner)

Does the flag match the country you are currently living in, or does it at least match the main language spoken in your country.

Is this the first time you have had this issue? If so, when was the last time you subscribed the account?

The Support ticket that you need to send if you can't resolve the issue with our help is here. And it does work.

You can also purchase Ogrines with kamas in-game, then simply validate them on the site here. That allows you to avoid all hassles.

0 0
Score : 549

Same thing happening to me, they are literally not accepting any payments, I sent a ticket today hopefully it will get resolved.

0 0
Score : 1683

I sold so send a ticket, the responds was that they were having technical issues with the payment section... but i think if you force us to pay at least 3 euros (in my case) extra, we should be compensated for it. This way i lost 1 month of subscription.

0 0
Score : 4

Something happened to me right now

0 0
Score : 5

it removed my billing info and when i try to re enter it the drop down menu for country select is now gone, so i cant even use ogrines or any method for that matter? anyone have any idea lol

0 0
Score : 360

the technical term for this is.... ankama website is broken. Having issues myself!

0 0
Score : 5

im honstly abit glad to hear that i was very worried it was an issue with my account

0 0
Score : 2

I am having the exact same problem. The drop down bar for "Choose your country" is non-existent. No options for addresses either, completely blank. Just remember, don't continue to try, otherwise you might end up with a ban on your account, happened to my alt. :/ Been waiting for contact from support for 3 days now.

0 0
Respond to this thread