FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subscription by sms code .

By Theproo1 December 28, 2014, 17:28:04

Hi !
I would like to know why subscription by sms code is so expensive now , i remmeber it was 1 euro and something , but now its 2.85 ?
It's too mutch and i want the old price back , please !! smile
Thanks , waiting for ur response .

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 27368

Things get more expensive as time goes on. It is called inflation.

They are not going to lower the price just because you don't want to pay more.

0 0
Score : 1255

Normal inflation can't explain a 185% price increase over just a few years.

Revil is right that Ankama (and other companies in general) won't lower their prices just because someone asks. However, there *is* a significant price disparity between different modes of payment, and SMS code works out to be about twice as expensive as bank transfer.

0 0

Depending on where you live in the world it can. They may have changed companies for mobile codes, the company may have increased prices and their country may have added extra taxes on that.

And given how many people have their fingers in the phone pie these days, I wouldn't be surprised if you are having to pay multiple parties for a phone code. Either way you would have to talk to the Ankama payment manager for more specifics about that, all we can do here is speculate.

0 0
Score : 2

Ankama is greedy!

0 0
Score : 4

I don't think that it relates with inflation. If they don't want us to pay much, They should close the options of ogrines, server changes, and etc.
So I guess no one will think about paying money to them unless being subscription.

0 0

Those things were added to give players more options to put themselves in the best position to enjoy the game. Ogrines allow you to subscribe without having to use real money, server transfers allow you to change the scenery without having to start over and so on.

Even if those were not there, it doesn't mean that subscription prices would be any lower than they are now.

0 0
Score : 15

Hello guys my name is Ronen , Not sure if this is the appropriate forum but I need help, the sms sub isn't work I'm my house, this problem since 2 mounts ago and before it worked I'm living in Israel if someone can help me how to solve this problem I will be grateful

0 0

Did you send a ticket to Support yet?

0 0
Score : 15

Still no I don't know what to do, Never happened to me problems like these

0 0
Score : 261

Forum members cannot help you solve the problem, we can only direct you to Ankama Support, particularly this ticket, which is a request regarding payment method problems. Just fill-in the info, and you should receive a response within 2 weeks. But make sure you're logged-in so your account is linked with the ticket.

0 0
ronnenl|2015-01-30 08:59:42
Still no I don't know what to do, Never happened to me problems like these
The next time you get an error message, if it says Contact Support (it usually does) click on the phrase, it is actually a link to the Support site.
0 0
Respond to this thread