Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

what can i do

By ahmed1234567 December 31, 2014, 12:52:49
Hello guys ,

Before 3 mouth

i payed 10 SR for one week Subscription

Today

if i want to pay 10 SR for one week by use same steps before 3 mouth , it answer me like this

so what can i do .?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 320

Hello,
You can wait till they fix the problems with subscription or obviously just buy a one week sub for 10 SR. Not really much of a choice.
Have a nice day,
Mysterious

0 0
Score : 663

in my countries 10 SR not expensive and easy to get 10 SR in your phone

10 SR = 3 dollar

but with this problem if i want to make p2p i need to use Cash U and it is cost 44 SR and hard to get it ... but i subscription 1 mouth not 1 week

44 SR = 10 dollar

i know Almost the same but hard to get it because i have 3 Acc so i need to pay 10 dollar + 10 dollar + 10 dollar every mouth but before 3 dollar + 3 dollar + 3 dollar easy to spend it every week tongue

And i have question

Are you sure this problem ?

Or Dofus stopped Accept 10 SR for one week,,

0 0

I'm almoast entirely sure this is just an issue Ankama is dealing with since many people are reporting problems with unable to get subscription lately. I think it's best to just remain patient and wait for everything so solve. I think they should be able to fix that within 2 weeks time.
Mysterious

0 0

My Problem took a lot of time

so why i asked you guys because it took 1 mouth ..

i am okay if the problem solve or not but just i want to know if they are going to fix it or Dofus stopped accept 10 SR ..

And thank you ..

0 0

So you're already having this problem for 1 month?
Mysterious

0 0

yes ,, but it is okay for me i have another thing to make p2p but it talk time because i run to market and buy Cash U Than i use this card to buy 17000 ogriens than i give every my acc 4200 ogriens

and by 4200 ogriens i can make p2p 1 mouth xD see more steps and take time

Finally i will get block with sub 1 mouth hahahaha

0 0
Score : 27366

Did you send a Support ticket about this issue already?

0 0

when you write your phone number and chose contentious you will get the msg in the same picture ..

0 0
Respond to this thread