FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Not letting me buy any thing with my credit card/PayPal

By darkeyas January 09, 2015, 14:30:04

i brought a decent amount of ogrines on the 5/01/15 and now its the 9/01/15 now when i try buying ogrines using PayPal or buy credit card its saying i have to wait 24hrs and it has been saying this same thing for the last 4days, any idea in what I might have to do?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

How many is a 'decent amount', exactly?

See message in context
Reactions 13

How many is a 'decent amount', exactly?

Score : 87

25000 ogrines

0 0

That shouldn't be enough to trigger a 'too much Ogrine buying' flag.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, or using another browser?

Just gave that a try and still came up with the same response

0 0

I'm afraid you'll have to send a ticket to Support and let them sort that out.

Oh its letting me buy orgines blow the 50000, but now its not letting me use PayPal why is it so hard to buy ogrines dam

0 0
Score : 27366

It is not recommend to try buying Ogrines with Paypal right now, Ankama is still recovering from fraud issues stemming from Paypal that happened last year.

Paypal can be used for subscription without issue, but not Ogrines at this time.

0 0
Score : 4

No guys it's not, I can't subscribe with paypal too for my alt account. I can't use any options of them... do you know why?

0 0

What country are you buying them from?

What community website are you using/have you tried to buy them from?

What message does it give you if it is not accepting your purchase?

0 0
Score : 376

I'm from the United States. I want to buy some ogrines with my credit card, either directly through the website or through Paypal. I can't even get to an order confirmation because both options state that they're unavailable currently. I've also tried to submit a ticket, but I can't get a ticket to submit either, even with all fields completed except for the order number field, since I can't even make an order. I've been a paying customer with this game for years and I have paid through Paypal previously, and through direct credit card previously. I have never had problems with either payment not going through. I have had a problem previously with a purchase taking a couple of days to be credited to my account, despite the funds being withdrawn immediately. Why is it that there are NO purchasing options for the United States available to me currently for purchasing Ogrines?

0 0

Both methods have been having issues with Ogrines for some time in the US unfortunately. The only options that work for Ogrines right now (to the best of my knowledge) are Bank Transfers and PaySafeCards.

0 0
Score : 376

I haven't been given the issue of either a Bank Transfer or a place to put in a Pay safe card for buying ogrines. I don't even know if I'd be able to buy pay safe cards around where I live. It just feels like Ankama doesn't want anyone's money anymore.

0 0

Ankama got dinged with a lot of fraud at the end of last year, and this issue got them into trouble with various payment providers.

It is unlikely Ankama has suspended Credit Cards and Paypal because they want to, it is more likely they have been suspended for a fixed time by the payment providers themselves.

Like I said before, you can try changing your country flag in the top right corner of the site to see if you can have better luck on another part of the site, but for now Ogrines are simply unavailable in the US. You just have to purchase straight up subscription time. (Bank Transfers and PaySafeCards do work for those fortunately)

You can check and see if PaySafeCards are sold near your home on their website.

0 0
Respond to this thread