FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I've purchased 4 times p2p but never get my order back, already paid too...

By Cdk27 January 14, 2015, 12:40:22

First of all welcome,

I'v purchased 4 times p2p from sms codes in Turkey, and paid for all of them already. But never get my order back. 3 times for a week, and one time for a month. Never mind a wrote a ticket and sent all my pictures to them, and still didn't get any reply. What should I do for take my order?

If you guys want to see my payment messages I can show you, but they're all Turkish lol.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

I will assume you are Cdk27 under a different name, and take the opportunity to tell that, if only for better clarity, using several accounts to post on the forums is forbidden by the rules.

Please pick one account, and try to only ever use this one account here on the forums.

I'm glad you got a reply and that a solution is on its way, though.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 18

Hello, I'm Turkish too and I experienced the same problem. They solved my problem in 2-3 weeks so all you have to do is wait. Good luck.

0 0
Score : 39

Thank you bro, but waiting sucks...

0 0
Score : 27366

If you have sent a ticket, just one - more than one is as bad as sending none, you will just have to wait.

We don't work for Support, so we can't do anything more than that here.

0 0
Score : 2

Yes, you are right, I sent and got replied already. And now Allopass officers are working on solution. Thanks.

0 0

I will assume you are Cdk27 under a different name, and take the opportunity to tell that, if only for better clarity, using several accounts to post on the forums is forbidden by the rules.

Please pick one account, and try to only ever use this one account here on the forums.

I'm glad you got a reply and that a solution is on its way, though.

Respond to this thread