FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't Pay With Anything? Help

By Swjarvisxxxx - SUBSCRIBER - January 18, 2015, 10:15:11

Ok first off i have been a long time player and was here throughout the credit card payment option going down and since that i still havent been able to use it aswell as the other options slowly decaying also i was down to my last paypal and and no problems a week ago and no once again i cant pay it . it gives me the go to support run around then after attempting to deal with support nothing is new i would reallyyyy like a good answer for this one :////

0 0
Reactions 23
Score : 36

Even I am facing same problem, support tickets open for past 4 days.

Not able to use Paypal/Credit card.

Iam getting errors as
"Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction. "

Moderators kindly raise this issue to the support team and help us resubscribe.

Lot of in game features will get expired and We will face huge losses.

eg: Dragoturkeys in the market, certificates will expire.

Kindly help us.

Warm regards.

Ansel

Ticket ID : 1271908
Ticket ID : 1269690

0 0
Score : 27368

If you have sent a ticket to Support you just have to wait for a response.

"Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction. "
For this particular message there is a solution, it means you need to activate the 3D-secure feature on your respective credit card because Ankama has changed their policies to require it from credit cards now.

If you don't know how to do that, tell us the kind of card you use and we can point you in the right direction.

Additionally, Paypal does not work for Ogrines right now, but it should if you just purchase straight up subscription time.
0 0
Score : 90

I Have gotten the same message as Vicchu and aswell as it not letting me sub on a Account that i have loged in over a month. this is getting outrageuos the never even replied to my ticket i waited more than 2+Weeks by the Computer and got no were

0 0

If you are getting the "No payment registered" message, that is because you haven't activated 3DSecure on your credit card, Ankama can't do that for you.

You need to go to your card website and go through the steps to activate the extra protection so the Ankama payment system will work with your card/bank.

Again for Paypal, it will not work with Ogrines right now because of fraud issues, it will only work with straight up subscription.

0 0
Score : 171

This is what shows up with using a Paypal method for subscription time.
"For security reasons, your paypal payment can not be accepted. Please choose another method".

0 0

Have you talked to Support?

Did you change countries recently or anything like that?

0 0
Score : 171

No I have not contacted them yet because I have seen that everyone seems to have similar problems. My location has not changed, everything has been the same as it always has.

0 0

Paypal should work for purchasing straight-up subscription time. It is having issues when you try to buy Ogrines, so it is worth talking to Support because this is something that should be more easily fixable.

0 0
Score : 4

stop lie about only work for Subscription nothing working

0 0
Score : 313

Regardless of what is or isn't known about these issues by Support, their reponses have been inconsistent. I have three accounts I subscribe regularly, and exactly one is unable to subscribe using Paypal. None of them can use credit card (I'm in the US and I know there are still issues with that), but two can sub with Paypal while one cannot. I sent in a Support ticket and was told there are problems with credit/debit/Paypal issues in my region, and when I replied and explained that only one of my accounts can't be subbed via Paypal (with screenshots of my payment histories), I was told that an exception cannot be made for my account. There is a moderator post about credit/debit issues which states that exceptions can be made for multiple-account subscribers if Support is contacted, and while it does not refer to Paypal, I find it strange that exceptions could be made for two of the three payment methods but not the third when all three are referenced together as having "problems". I know that Support is probably scrambling to get these issues fixed, but I definitely feel like they shouldn't give special consideration to some customers and not others. It looks like I'm going to be missing out almost entirely on Kwismas Island this year if I can't get this account subbed. I am trying to be patient and understanding, but it's starting to get frustrating that I can't give Ankama money even though I really, really want to.

0 0
kingjamaican|2015-01-20 08:24:36
stop lie about only work for Subscription nothing working
You will have to talk to Support then, as it sounds like an issue related to your account/country. I just checked and every single subscription duration I have has multiple options that work properly.

Given your name I'll presume you are in Jamaica, so there may be some locks on your country we don't know about on the forums.

None of them can use credit card (I'm in the US and I know there are still issues with that), but two can sub with Paypal while one cannot. I sent in a Support ticket and was told there are problems with credit/debit/Paypal issues in my region, and when I replied and explained that only one of my accounts can't be subbed via Paypal (with screenshots of my payment histories), I was told that an exception cannot be made for my account.
Were all three accounts made in the same country?
0 0
Score : 90

Have waited 3 days and still no sub and btw mister forum guy that post everywhere support for this game is rubbish I ha dealt with it before and it got me no were and waited 2+ weeks for a answer and for a 9 year player this is ridiculous I have never had these issues before why now is beyond me I just want to level my eliotrope and be happy but it's hard when you're stuck in astrub

0 0

Do you think you're the only person who has had a negative experience with the Ankama Support?

I've had my own experiences, and they cost me far more than a few days of lost subscription or the inability to subscribe, but I understand that is a byproduct of dealing with a smaller Support department when you are in a minority community of a company that isn't equipped to deal with people that speak your language as well as they are other languages.

The fact remains that you just have to exercise patience while Ankama sorts out its issues. After all, this is just a game.

1 0
Revil-Nunor|2015-01-20 17:41:00
None of them can use credit card (I'm in the US and I know there are still issues with that), but two can sub with Paypal while one cannot. I sent in a Support ticket and was told there are problems with credit/debit/Paypal issues in my region, and when I replied and explained that only one of my accounts can't be subbed via Paypal (with screenshots of my payment histories), I was told that an exception cannot be made for my account.
Were all three accounts made in the same country?
Yes, all three accounts were made in the same country; in fact, I'm pretty sure they were all made from the same IP address. It just seems bizarre to have this problem with only one account and to be told that there's nothing that can be done. I keep seeing reports that PayPal works for subscription time, but that's not the case here.
0 0

That is unfortunate Paypal doesn't work for you then, you are the first American I've spoken with who was denied by Paypal for straight-up subscription time.

Have you looked into other options like Bank Transfers or PaySafeCards?

0 0

I am considering trying to find someone who will purchase a PaySafe Card for me. My understanding is that they can only be purchased in Europe. A bank transfer requires me to purchase three months at a time instead of just one, which may be a viable option at this point, assuming it works. Any other payment method forces me to pay more per month than I normally would ($10.00 instead of $6.90), and frankly, I don't feel it's fair that I should be financially penalized simply because Ankama is having issues.

If I am the first person to report an issue like this in the U.S., it makes me feel even more disappointed that Support offered me no help, since a one-off situation is pretty much exactly the reason someone should contact Support for assistance. I'm starting to feel like Ankama doesn't really care about having my business, which saddens me, since Dofus is the best MMORPG I've ever played for a variety of reasons.

I may try a bank transfer for a 3 month subscription within the next couple of days. Since I tried my PayPal again today, I probably need to wait 24 hours before I try something else. Thanks for your help and advice with trying to navigate this weird situation.

0 0

If you check their website, you can put in your address and it will find the nearest store that sells them. (And they are in the US, I checked a few states and every state I checked had plenty of stores selling them)

Also note I said you were the first I've seen, the only ones I see are people who I assist on the forums or via Ankabox. If people go right to Support about it, or never say anything, then I never hear of them and thus can't comment on them.

0 0
Score : 683

Hi all,

Has anyone received any more information in regards to Credit Card Payments? Just curious. Support will not say anything other than "There is currently an issue with this method of payment for your country." This goes for Paypal as well, even though some users are able to subscribe via Paypal. I am left to still assume that this issue pertains to the increase of Credit Card fraud that has plagued Ankama recently. In all fairness, that really bad situation for Ankama, and I get that.

I understand that things are in motion behind the scenes, don't get me wrong. I am in a profession that deals with platform support, but the lack of information in regards to the issue is bothersome to say the least, not to mention the inconsistencies. I am frustrated, much like the others that have posted and probably many that have not. My Support ticket on this matter has been considered "Solved", which is dissatisfying, to say the least. I also, feel like Ankama could careless about my business of 7+ years.

Paysafe was a geat idea, though unfortunately their website is horribly inaccurate for my city. I assume this mainly to has to do the location component referencing retailers that do business with Paysafe third party venders. But even though Publix is a vender for Blackhawk networks(The gift card provider) they do not always carry the entire catalog.
TL;DR: Local Publix flagged on PaySafe site do not carry Paysafe cards. Also some of the other flags were ATMs and LLCs which doesn't make sense to me. *shrug*

I am currently looking at PaySafe cards online so maybe that's an option.

I am not giving anyone my bank info, so no bank transfer. That's on me, per my preference.

Just to add: My accounts have not changed country, checked to be sure. Though, Revil, I do appreciate you trying to find the answers for us. happy

I do not really expect to get my situation solved by posting, but I figured sharing my story couldn't hurt.

~Nostalgia

0 0
Has anyone received any more information in regards to Credit Card Payments? Just curious. Support will not say anything other than "There is currently an issue with this method of payment for your country."
I spoke to someone from Ankama earlier this week, albeit not from that exact department, and this topic came up in the conversation - unfortunately they had/could share no new information on the issue.
0 0
Respond to this thread