FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't Pay With Anything? Help

By Swjarvisxxxx - SUBSCRIBER - January 18, 2015, 10:15:11
Reactions 23
Score : 66

I am having a problem where it says that my credit card has been "suspended indefinably". I can not purchase, neither a subscription, nor Ogrines with credit card because of the former statement.

I also have problems with purchasing through PayPal too. The PayPal method does not say that it is "suspended indefinably", but when I click to use PayPal for the purchasing, and then click the "Pay Now" button, I get a new window that states that:

"This payment option has been blocked due to several possible reasons. Please try a different payment method instead.

If you believe you have received this message in error, or have a general inquiry, please feel free to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation."

I looked at the possible reasons in the support section for Paypal, but I fit none of the possible reasons. I have been in this game since 2011, I live in the United States of America, I don't believe that I have connected from multiple different countries since I have not been out of state for the past 4 years, I am 18 years old, and none of my payments have been cancelled by me.

Thanks for the time.

I also just recently sent in a ticket for support.

0 0
Score : 658

^ I am dealing with this exact same problem. credit card option says suspended indefinitely. i go to use paypal and it says for security reasons it cant accept paypal and tells me to choose a different method. my only two possible methods for subscription and i cant choose either... this really needs to be fixed, it should be an embarrassment to the company if they cant even keep their main pay source fixed. i simply wanted to sub my sac/eni for a month and buy ogrines for the eni because she needs a name and color change lol.

0 0
Score : 1047
Click here for my guess why CC payment is suspended and why Ankama can't fix it within a day or two. But be aware that it's still only a guess and not confirmed in any way.

It is for the same reason that you cannot buy Ogrines by PayPal at the moment. You should, however, still be able to sub directly via PayPal unless there are some other reasons to consider your transaction a security risk. If your attempt to subscribe directly is blocked, you must ask the Support to resolve the problem.

Unfortunaly, no Ogrines means no name change potion. But in former times it was possibe to convert subscription time to Ogrines needed for a service. I don't know if this still works nowadays, but if you are able to get a subscription you could give it a try. 
0 0
Score : 2
Amanatsu|2015-02-11 00:37:03
But in former times it was possibe to convert subscription time to Ogrines needed for a service. I don't know if this still works nowadays, but if you are able to get a subscription you could give it a try.
The option to convert subscription time into Ogrines was removed a long time ago.
0 0
Respond to this thread