FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

404?

By Witamin February 05, 2015, 15:56:11

Why when i want to subscribe, after clickng on "subscribe" button, redirecting me to
Click here
and page is not working, when i tried to buy p2p via shop on page, aster chosing option, i spend my MONEY, there is a "
Your transaction could not be processed. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation."

What is going on?!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

You are going to need to be more specific, I'm afraid.

The link you provide to the subscription page is indeed blatantly wrong, but I don't understand where you found it. Here's the right page.

It says you should contact Customer Support. Did you try that?

And, lastly, you say you're choosing the option to spend your money... could you be more precise? For instance, I can pay with Ogrines, Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer... 'Money' isn't in the list of options. What, exactly, do you choose as a payment method?

As an additional can't-hurt info, what country are you in?

See message in context
Reactions 5

The link you provide to the subscription page is indeed blatantly wrong, but I don't understand where you found it. Here's the right page.

And, lastly, you say you're choosing the option to spend your money... could you be more precise? For instance, I can pay with Ogrines, Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer... 'Money' isn't in the list of options. What, exactly, do you choose as a payment method?

Score : 40

After login in on page, i clicked my account name, below that thers subscribe button, i used Allopass audiocode options, i get my code but after entering i postet what shows up, i sended a ticked, but code can expire, so i postet here for, maybe, some answers. I live in Poland btw

@edit: even "Customer Support" button in not working.

0 0
Score : 27367

Do you get the 404 if you try using more than one kind of web browser?

0 0
Score : 5
Nerodos|2015-02-05 16:05:49

Yes, the link is blatantly wrong because, well, the link is wrong and can be found right on dofus website

((Click here))

It has been wrong for quite a long time (several months maybe...), I've found myself always using that button and ending up correcting it by hand... It shouldn't take that long for you to find it and fix it...
0 0
Score : 27367

Errors on the website are best reported by sending a ticket to Support. [Nerodos] is a CM, he is not part of the website team.

A ticket to Support will make sure the correct people are made aware of the issue.

0 0
Respond to this thread