FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ogrince purchase verifying

By Ausssieeee - SUBSCRIBER - March 12, 2015, 04:39:13

So this morning i purchased ogrines and i received an email saying for fraud purposes they have temporarily blocked my transaction and that i would be contacted with in the next 24 hours regarding if it has been approved or not. Which is fair enough i don't mind waiting but when i went to pay some bills i noticed the money had been taken out of my account and that is some thing i am not happy about!. I've played this game for roughly 10 years and nothing has changed. the support system is a fucking joke and since returning 3 weeks ago i've gone through hell just to purchase ogrines and subscription and it does not create a good environment for me it just makes me want to go back to playing league. I guess all i want to really know is where the fuck are my ogrines? obviously the transaction has not been blocked or my account would have not been touched?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

First of all, could you please tone the language down just a bit? Thank you.

And before speaking ill of Support, which has greatly improved as of late, have you sent them a ticket? Because they're the only ones with the power or ability to answer your query.

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello,

First of all, could you please tone the language down just a bit? Thank you.

And before speaking ill of Support, which has greatly improved as of late, have you sent them a ticket? Because they're the only ones with the power or ability to answer your query.

Score : 172

I get that every time I buy ogrines, and it tends to come through fine after a few hours.

(Additionally, banks often take money out of an account as soon as their system receives the request, before a transaction is verified. If they fail to verify the transaction, the funds generally reappear in your account within a couple of days.)

0 0
Respond to this thread