FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Philippine Subscription Payment Options

By Maaan - SUBSCRIBER - May 03, 2015, 08:39:33

So, i posted on April 18/2015 that Boku Direct Mobile is down and is not working, which is the most convenient payment option for me from my country (Philippines). All i needed to do is load Philippines Pesos on my phone and use that to pay for Dofus subscription weekly. Even if using that option cost me more than paying using a credit card or paypal it was fine with me because it was convenient and efficient. And today, May 3/2015, 2 weeks later, its still not working AND what's worse is the option is now unavailable.

I am now left to choose between subscribing using ogrines or using a paysafecard.

I do not want to pay 1mk weekly for subscription. I have never seen a paysafecard being sold before in stores (tbh i dont even know how this option works at all). But i tried subscribing using it as well on the Dofus website and its also telling me that the transaction cannot go through and that i should contact support.

I went to the paysafecard site and Philippines isn't one of the countries they are selling cards to but if someone out there knows how they can get a hold of a paysafecard to pay for sub i would like to know please. Otherwise, i will be forced to quit playing and take a break indefinitely.

So to my fellow Filipinos who are experiencing the same dilemma, please send me an Ankabox.
My character name is : Mrs-Bravo and my server is ROSAL (INTL) or please reply under this post.

Thanks

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3

Hi, im from ph too. Davao actually. Im new to this game, and I want to subscribe via mobile. Can I ask for the steps on how to subscribe 1 week via mobile? Thanks bruh biggrinsmile 

0 0
Score : 27370

You can only use the options that are available to your country.

1 0
Score : 3

I don't even have a bank account, paypal or mastercard etc.(I don't even know how to use them) Is there any other way to subscribe? like via mobile? or points(if so, where to buy?)
#DofusPH :wacko: 

0 0
Score : 27370

Sometimes there are specific things released (the Amazon pack for Americans is an example) which aren't mentioned on the Ankama pages, but usually they list all the options that are available, but those are usually things you have to find out yourself. In that case, your best chance is to find a fellow Filipino and ask them what they use or have heard works.

With that said, if you check the page after you select a subscription pack, there is (on the US page at least) a tab called "Alternative Payment Methods", that would be the only other place to find alternative stuff like a mobile payment listed on the Ankama site.

Past that you would have to talk to [Izmar] or [Nerodos] and see if they can ask around with their payment managers and see if anything else is available for you. Everyone else on the forums are either people who volunteer time to help Ankama or players, and unable to ask those kinds of questions.

0 0
Respond to this thread