FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Your transaction could not be processed. But...It just worked

By screenshotxx June 14, 2015, 14:18:24

Hello, so i just came back to dofus after 2-3 years of hiatus. I just decided to subscribe, but came across an error, the thing is I'm using 2 accounts. I managed to subscribe on 1 account, using the same payment method as the other. But on my second account i keep getting the same error over and over. Your transaction could not be processed. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance. Funny thing it just worked on my first account, why would it not work on my second account. Both my accounts are certified and have authenticator (which is the same as having Ankama guard activated?) I already sent a support ticket, but I'm pretty sure i won't get a response any time soon. I have been googling a bit so i think I'm pretty sure i got no other choice but to wait for ankama to answer my ticket, the problem is the bloody code is only valid for 24 hours if i remember right. Obviously 2 USD is not much money, but it doesn't matter if i spent 400 USD or 2 USD. I paid for a product and i got it (The code) but i can't validate it, which makes the product "broken". Now I'm wondering if anyone have had a similar issue, and did ankama refund or manually subscribe your account?, or did you have to accept that you wasted your money. If anyone else have had this problem and somehow managed to "fix" the problem, please let me know, or maybe if you got an idea on how to subscribe let me know.

Some information.
First account that i managed to subscribe, i had to try like 3 times until it worked.
Second account (the one I'm unable to subscribe) i have tried atleast 35 times (Seriously)
I have used 3 different web browsers, even tried using a different computer.
Payment method was SMS 7day subscribtion (i got the code, but whenever i wrote in the code i got the error that my payment could not be processed)

Wish i used a different method, so i could play with both my accounts tongue, oh well guess i'll just wait.
Thank you for reading. 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 650

Had a similar (ish) problem with Ogrines, where Ankama decided to not validate my purchase. Spent 5$ on it, they never arrived. Sent in a ticket, it's been 4 days and I'm still waiting for an answer. :/

0 0
Score : 43

Oh well, looking brim then, guess i'll try it one more time with a different payment method. If that doesn't work. I'm done. Thank you for your input =) pretty much answered everything i was wondering about.

0 0
Score : 27370

If you had issues with a subscription method, only Support can handle those, as such you just need to send a ticket and wait fore a reply.

Depending on where you live, there are other payment methods which may be more reliable for you.

0 0
Score : 43

Yeah i figured, i did post a ticket right away. But that's not the annoying part. The annoying part is i already gave my money to Ankama, but i didn't get the product in return, my phone already got chraged the ammount of money i needed for the subscribtion, and the code will run out in 24 hours, (well about 19 now) making the code not valid, so I'm pretty sure i wont get the money back, maybe they can manually make my account a sub, since i did post that code in the ticket. But once again they will most likely check the ticket when the code has expired, hence they would say something like that the code is not correct or something. I'm going to wait for tomorrow, and if they haven't answered my ticket, i just have to try using my credit card, now if that doesn't work, I'm going to sacrifice a kitten or two.

0 0
Score : 27370

You did enter the code into the right part of the website right?

If you're in the US, credit cards don't work right now, PayPal or the Amazon subscription pack are you two best options right now.

0 0
Score : 156

Yeah i have done everything correctly, as i said i managed to subscribe on one of my accounts, but not my 2nd. I just checked the payment methods, and i can only subscribe using Ogrines/paysafecard or sms for the 7 day subscribtion, so i decided to just screw it all and get 1 month on my second account 1 month+ supports paypal and credit card. Just subbed using paypal, and it worked. Wanted 7 day just to see if the game is still fun, but oh well guess I'm subscribed on both of my accounts then. Thank you for the help smile

Too other people thinking of subscribing using SMS, i seriously reccomend you using a different payment method, I'm pretty sure you won't get refunded, you might get the subscribtion though, but still have to go through the process of sending a support ticket, which will most likely take several days, or weeks.
I used paypal just now, worked like a charm as always, but some countries don't have that option which is sad tongue

Once again thank you both for your time smile ,

Edit: Managed to use my different account to post, I'm the orginal poster tongue 

0 0
Respond to this thread