FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Zealand no CC or paypal

By Chaos-Bahamut - SUBSCRIBER - June 19, 2015, 11:03:59

Hi there,

Can't even resub my character always use the same credit card info but this time its not working whats the deal?

Paypal sub stopped a while back so I went back to using CC now I can't even sub this way have put in a ticket and still no reply... Pretty poor service to a long standing paying player...

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 96

because 3d secure payment not available in nz as i'm also currently facing this issue

0 0
Score : 27370

Ankama doesn't accept non 3D-Secure payments, if you can't figure out a way to make it work, you will just have to pick another method.

Credit Cards have been requiring 3D-Secure for quite some time now, this is not a new change.

Paypal works in most other places in the world right now, but if that isn't the case in New Zealand then you will simply have to explore 3rd party options.

0 0
Score : 160

Kind of odd have never had any problems subscribing by paypal or CC until now. What 3rd party suggestions do you have??

0 0

When was the last time you subscribed with a Credit Card?

What kind of problem are you having with Paypal right now?

I can't access the New Zealand payment methods, since I don't live there and don't want to go the trouble of getting an IP address there, but if you go the screen where you pick your payment option and chose the "other" method, what methods show up?

0 0
Score : 160

Last time I sub was last month on my credit card reason I started using that was because paypal was not working. SMS/Ogrine/Paysafe card.

Ended up doing Ogrine sub for one week but would rather do a month $5 for one week sub is not worth it when subbing by mobile as for Paysafe card not sure if we have them in NZ if we do I have yet to see them.

0 0

paypal option not available

nz banks don't have 3d secure on cards it seems - for now. still waiting to hear back from mastercard nz.

there is no paysafe card cos they tried to fob me ukash which is different!

and paying via phone cost $10/week cos $5 for the subs and then $2.50/txt - receive code + confirmation

0 0

Paypal simply isn't available in New Zealand? Or you get the "Suspended" message if you try to mouse over it?

It is strange an entire country would be so far behind the rest of the world on such an important matter, but nothing you can do about that if they really are. Have you tried getting a pre-paid Visa card or something like that?

Did you check on the PaySafe website? They have a tool which will let you check if they sell cards in your country, and if so, what stores have them.

If you try another side of the Dofus site (a different community) are you able to get any other options that may be more relevant for your country?

0 0

paypal itself is available to new zealanders cos we can pay via paypal on our local craiglist equivalent however this option is not available on dofus to nz-er for security reasons - listed by dofus.

paysafe card listed in nz are generally caltex vendors are in small towns (no offence to any1 living in any listed) except for upper hutt (nz), but caltex recently changed their starmart shop to fit (new shop) and they are doing something weird n sold me ukash and said it is paysafe but it is not.... - edited: i have to retract this statement as i just loaded it closer to my region - my gps was initially not working so it kept showing out of town. my sincerest apologies for this confusion and misleading information.

i guess since there is no 3d secure payment available for cc holders in nz atm.... but irony is if we have a business that does e-commerce, as the vendor, we can service 3d secure card holders and take their payment......

0 0

All you can do is talk to Support about that, if they've turned it off by choice then you're stuck there.

So you made your Ukash work then?

The Credit Card thing is unfortunate, but again, you're kinda stuck there if they chose not to add that feature to their cards.

0 0

brah!!!
check your pm cuz i just got mine sorted so there is a bank that can do it finallllyy!!!!

so happy i'ma prob skive of work tomorrow to catch up lol...
have fun!!!!
happy days are here again~~~

0 0
Score : 169

Hi there,

My friend managed to get it going aswell through Westpac and got a new debit/master card since the old one paying was not working we can both now sub again monthly!!.

Not sure what your way was but please share it here in the event fellow nzers have the issues we have faced.

Thanks.

0 0

i just went n got a new card from anz since its built in services lol

cool to know westpac can do it now

0 0
Respond to this thread