FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

No ways to Suscribe

By ogichious - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 21, 2015, 18:55:15

So I know of Ankama's problem with fraud in the past, although I thought they would of solved this problem already, but I guess not.

Note, I live in Canada (no subway card option for me)

I have three accounts that I subscribe, I subscribed two of my accounts about a month ago with the credit card option, it did work but I got a message for both saying my payment is under inspection or something along those lines.

I have tried today to suscribe all three of my account's with credit card but none work, I get the message saying "your payment could not be registered) this is not because of any 3Dsecure on my card because the window saying "Verified by Visa" shows up before the message.

So Credit card doesn't work, Paypal doesn't work,
also a method of buying ogrines through Wakfu steam with Steam funds does not work either (this option might be fixed though)

So is the only option I have left, buying a Paysafecard?

I am seriously considering quitting again because this is really turning into a hassle, sorry to complain.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 27370

I've heard of other people in Canada who said they use the subway card option, so in some part of Canada it does work.

If you live in the French side, have you tried subscribing through the French site and see if you have better luck there?

Since Paypal was fixed for most people a few weeks ago, did you talk to Support about your particular issues?

0 0
Score : 740

I actually just sent a ticket yesterday, was Paypal actually fixed recently? I have been trying but to no prevail. I was going to try the paysafe cards to see how that method is, the sub amount for a month using paysafe is 5 dollars, but the card contains 10 dollars (10, 30, 50, 100) so I was wondering if the card could be used twice for a month?

Thank you for telling me about the paypal thing though.

Also my Paypal option and Credit Card options have not been working for a long while now, guess I ll have to send a ticket for this too -.-

0 0

Two weeks ago now I think, Paypal started working for everyone as far as I can tell, particularly folks in North America who were having issues with it for weeks due to it running into technical issues.

For PaySafe, I think it was established that the best method was to make a PaySafe account and load the cards onto it, then subscribe from there.

Credit cards having problems is not new, Ankama is aware of the situation but there are outside influences that make them unable to allow people to use them right now.

0 0
Score : 173
ogichious|2015-06-22 18:37:38
I actually just sent a ticket yesterday, was Paypal actually fixed recently? I have been trying but to no prevail. I was going to try the paysafe cards to see how that method is, the sub amount for a month using paysafe is 5 dollars, but the card contains 10 dollars (10, 30, 50, 100) so I was wondering if the card could be used twice for a month?

Thank you for telling me about the paypal thing though.

Also my Paypal option and Credit Card options have not been working for a long while now, guess I ll have to send a ticket for this too -.-
I always use paysafecard. It's really easy. To answer your question: yes you can use them again. So if you first buy a month you still have 5 left and you can use it for another month, or for another account. You can also use multiple cards for a purchase. So if you want something from 15 dollars for example you can use two 10 dollar ones for the purchase and still have one with 5 dollars on it.
0 0
Score : 740

O thank you, unfortunately it asks for so much stuff just to register and buy them online, so I ll have to find a retail seller somewhere.

Translate, do you buy on-line or retail? If on-line , what thing do you use on-line to buy it?
thanks in advance

0 0
Score : 173

I buy them at a local store, sorry. I think you can even buy them at gas stations but you'd best google it I think.

0 0

On the PaySafe site it has a wizard where you put in where you live and if any stores near you sell the cards it will show you where they are and how far they are from your location.

I thought I mentioned that before, but it must have been on another topic.

0 0
Respond to this thread