FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Method of payment

By MIOSOULi August 22, 2015, 14:50:29

I am from philippines and i just wanna know if this kind of payment Click here is accepted by dofus?
this is the only method i can pay online. how this card work is that i have an atm card with the money in it, but the company lets you purchase or sign for another card that lets you use to pay online purchases for example the e-prepaid card.. you just reload the e-prepaid with money from your atm so basically i have 2 cards,
one card for online stuff and the other one is for swiping in stores and withdrawing money..
i just need help from one of the moderators who can contact the billing section if this mode of payment works so i can subscribe asap smile
thank you,.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 27370

Nobody on the forums outside of the Community Managers can contract any part of Support for you.

With that said, it looks like a pre-paid Master Card, and since Ankama accepts Master Card in most parts of the world (all the recent issues with credit cards notwithstanding), there should not be any issues with it working.

If you want confirmation from Ankama if they will take it or not, you can contact the billing department yourself, and they will be able to tell you.

0 0
Score : 44

Bump!

i havent contacted the support yet, because i've been busy lately.

the only option that i get is to pay with ogrines, paypal, and paysafe.. and the only option im left is to pay with paypal.

with my bpi e-prepaid mastercard i can put in 1,000 php or equivalent to $20 and i can add my e-prepaid card to my paypal acc..

i just wanna ask any filipino players that are from the Philippines which method of payment are working for them to subscribe to dofus?

Bump to any filipinos wanna help me out! biggrin i'm already level 45 sadida and i just wanna subscribe to this game sad 

0 0
Score : 169

Used to use Mobile Boku... It uses Prepaid Load and accepts them from almost all mobile providers in the PH... Now it's gone though.. No choice but to use paypal which is kinda limited to me, so I stopped playing x)

PH here

0 0
Score : 19

Please try steam wallet on wakfu, just use your dofus account to log in and purchase ogrines in game.

0 0
Score : 2
mmoda1|2015-12-09 12:08:58
Please try steam wallet on wakfu, just use your dofus account to log in and purchase ogrines in game.
could you please elaborate more on how you subscribe using this payment method,i did not quite get it
0 0
Score : 27370

I think someone else said they did it by buying the Ogrines via Wakfu or some other Steam option, and then the Ogrines are simply linked to your Ankama account, and your Ankama account works with both Dofus and Wakfu, so you can then simply use them for your Dofus character.

0 0
Respond to this thread