FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New player here trying to subscribe, need help

By Methampetamine August 26, 2015, 11:25:24

Hi, I just played a few days ago and been planning to subscribe. I'm from the Philippines btw. So I checked out the shopping link and exploring on how to pay, but it does not direct me anywhere.

In the picture says, I must select a payment method but I can't see any choices.

0 0
Ankama intervention 2

You can use imgur and just post a link to the screenshot, I'll sort it out then.

See message in context
Reactions 11

I've just tested it out, and that's weird. On my end, I can see a dropdown menu with a few choices.

From this page, can you see a drop-down menu to select your country of residence, and then another one to select your payment method?

Score : 159

The page that comes after that and after requiring me to fill bio details such as name address etc.

I can post a screen shot but I don't know how.

0 0

You can use imgur and just post a link to the screenshot, I'll sort it out then.

0 0

I'm sorry to be a pain, but there's an information bubble on your screen. Would it be possible to have a screen without the information bubble?

There's nothing there, white as blank. But, let me try again.

0 0

Quoting the last post in a thread is against the rules. Please do not do that again.

That said, if you say there's nothing, I believe you. It's still weird. There should be at least a few options.

At this point, I'm afraid I can't help you further, and advise you to file a ticket with Support.

Here is a more detailed story...

In this pic, it showed me options on payment for subscription.. Either thru ogrimes or paypal..

But since, paypal is unavailable for my means... I tried purchasing ogrimes instead.

And this is what happened... I don't know any options for purchasing for ogrimes then.

0 0

Well, I'm afraid that seems quite right. At the very least, it's something I can make sense of.

There has been continued trouble with Ogrines, and we're trying to straighten this out. We do apologize.

Is there really no way for you to use Paypal?

No, sorry. Credit cards nor credit payments isn't really that advisable in a 3rd world country like mine.

I've been doing some research to try and figure out stuff, I've seen game cards have been used or online wallets that I can deposit to, but sadly I can't confirm them since there was no option given when I was trying to purchase. Submitted a ticked like you suggested, thanks for the help, I hope things gets fixed soon as I am not really able to fully enjoy the game since parts of it is restricted from f2p.

p.s. sorry about the quoting reply, will not happen again, i was unaware. smile 

0 0

That's understandable.

Well, if you've sent a ticket, then you're in good hands. One piece of advice, though: please be patient. If you answer your own ticket, or bump it, before Support gets back to you, the system automatically sends you back to the end of the waiting queue, making the wait that much longer. I'm sure you don't want that.
That said, I hope your issues get fixed soon indeed, so that you can fully enjoy the game.

And don't worry for the quoting rule, most people aren't aware of it, hence why I tell them in the first place. Don't hesitate to drop me an Ankabox should you need anything else.

Respond to this thread